Chelsea V The Wonga sandwich boards

sammynb

Watched the game in the Ship and Royal in South Shields last night, it was full and about 1/6th of them were fuckin mackems. They cheered when Chelsea scored the first goal, they didn't after any other that's all I say. Cunts. See if we beat Man Utd, I'd be celebrating that rather than concentrating on their neighbours game, fuckin arseholes.

Anyway, beyond belief how bad we are, McClaren has been weak as fuck in his response to the game, it's the absolute epitome of our away form this season. SHIT!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye spot on. I think the players were in a right mess after a few year of Pardew + Carvers coaching, a time when 4-0 battering become just another loss and they regularly just capitulated and took all the blame from the king himself so learnt to just not give a fuck. I think that is a dangerous attitude to have as a group and it is pretty well ingrained into them as a good amount of them have been here for 3 years or so.

I think if a manager had come in who had a good charisma around him and got the players excited etc it may have boosted them out of that funk but I've little to no doubt a good amount of them had no fucking clue who McClaren was when he come in and the bloke has all the charisma of a block of wood. "Oh look lads the new bloke coming in just got sacked from a Championship team after turning us down twice, can't wait to work with him".

There's a lack of leadership throughout the club. Ashley shows very little interest, Charnley clearly isn't up to his job, McClaren might be a good coach but he inspires no one and Colo is a disgrace as a captain.

I think the time has definitely come to get shot of Charnley and McClaren and pick someone else as captain. I have no expectations that any of these things will happen though.

There's a lack of leadership throughout the club. Ashley shows very little interest, Charnley clearly isn't up to his job, McClaren might be a good coach but he inspires no one and Colo is a disgrace as a captain.

I think the time has definitely come to get shot of Charnley and McClaren and pick someone else as captain. I have no expectations that any of these things will happen though.

You're absolutely right. Though no doubt there'll be another end of season inquisition that will lead to absolutely no change.

You're absolutely right. Though no doubt there'll be another end of season inquisition that will lead to absolutely no change.

My impression is that Charnley leads the inquest into his own ineffectiveness. Can't see him ever coming up with the conclusion that he's better suited to stacking shelves in tesco than he is to running a premier league/championship football club.