Stoke City V Newcastle United

Anorthernsoul

This is a pile of shit. Have we actually had a proper shot on goal? Glad I'm not paying to watch this. Shelvey showing some nice touches but no one actually wants to have a go. Gini and Sissoko doing their usual anonymous routine away from home

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not one to blame Elliott, I think he's been great for the majority of this year and has certainly proved his worth to pick up the few points we have. The fact that the outfield players can't score puts extra pressure on him as it's 1 goal and over.

Starting to think we could be gone

We fully deserve it tbh, we offered no threat at all today and all we really did was hang on for dear life until Shaqiri ended it. Pathetic man, look at some of the buys we made as well, Saivet can't even get in the team.

We fully deserve it tbh, we offered no threat at all today and all we really did was hang on for dear life until Shaqiri ended it. Pathetic man, look at some of the buys we made as well, Saivet can't even get in the team.

Yeah, I'm really glad we got Saviet in instead of a striker or defender