Portsmouth Piss-Up (H)

BastianSchweinsteiger

Is anyone interested in coming along to this one? Mrs.Schweinsteiger predicts a riot and a good old slobberknocker at that! The proposed venue is possibly Charlie Chalk's, although Atlantic Antics has been considered. Dougie's Tavern is a 33/1 outsider and The Percy Arms is a steal at 9/1. When the venue has been decided, we will then go about arranging refreshments and the like. May I stress that Bourbon Creams are strictly forbidden at this bash in case they offend the religious minorities. I would also like to re-iterate that everyone is welcome (except Jehova's Witnesses, Sunderland fans and people who's name is a palindrome, i.e. Bob). We will begin the evening at 1.30pm sharp with some fine ballroom dancing and the first person to dance the Charleston will win themselves a toontastic goodie bag, containing a Q&A with Gemmill, Dr.Kenneth Noisewater's finest toenail clippings and an edition of the ever popular Kevin Carr's Gloves: 1000 politically correct puzzles, signed by Mr.Carr himself.

So, come along and enjoy! And remember, don't actually forget we have a match and accidentally leave your ticket at home, you bastards.

Love, Bazza Schweina XXX

:huh:

83086[/snapback]

I'll see your :huh: and raise you a :razz:

83160[/snapback]

I'll see your :razz: and raise you.... :huh::rolleyes::rolleyes::huh:

83161[/snapback]

ok then so now we have a :huh: :huh: :huh::huh::unsure::huh:

hmmm not sure on this but what the hell, in for a :huh: in for a :unsure: so I'll raise you a :(:o

:huh:

83086[/snapback]

I'll see your :huh: and raise you a :rolleyes:

83160[/snapback]

I'll see your :rolleyes: and raise you.... :huh::huh::huh::huh:

83161[/snapback]

ok then so now we have a :huh::unsure::huh::unsure::huh::huh:

hmmm not sure on this but what the hell, in for a :huh: in for a :huh: so I'll raise you a :o:razz:

83163[/snapback]

ok bucknut let's do a :huh::huh::huh:<_< and then have a :o:o:(:huh::huh: and for good measure <_<<_<:razz::o:razz:

ok bucknut let's do a  :razz:  :razz:  :rolleyes:  :huh:  and then have a  :unsure:  :unsure:  :(  :rolleyes:  :huh:  and for good measure  :huh:  :huh:  :o  :huh:  :huh:

83165[/snapback]

you seem to forget Im a civil servant also, so I know that theres no way either of us can afford a :huh::huh::huh: think how many of those :huh: you use every day at work. You cant have enough left to gamble with.

ok bucknut let's do a  :razz:  :razz:  :rolleyes:  :huh:  and then have a  :unsure:  :unsure:  :(  :rolleyes:  :huh:  and for good measure  :huh:  :huh:  :o  :huh:  :huh:

83165[/snapback]

you seem to forget Im a civil servant also, so I know that theres no way either of us can afford a :huh::huh::huh: think how many of those :huh: you use every day at work. You cant have enough left to gamble with.

83168[/snapback]

Look....me boss is a rent boy !! I have plenty left to gamble with !!! :huh::huh::huh:

ok bucknut let's do a  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :huh:  :huh:  and then have a  :huh:  :huh:  :razz:  :huh:  :unsure:  and for good measure  :huh:  :huh:  :razz:  :huh:  :huh:

83165[/snapback]

you seem to forget Im a civil servant also, so I know that theres no way either of us can afford a :unsure::huh::huh: think how many of those :huh: you use every day at work. You cant have enough left to gamble with.

83168[/snapback]

Look....me boss is a rent boy !! I have plenty left to gamble with !!! :huh::huh::huh:

83169[/snapback]

OK then you asked for it, time to bring out the big guns.....

:(:huh::o

ok bucknut let's do a  :huh:  :huh:  :unsure:  :huh:  and then have a  :huh:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :huh:  and for good measure  :huh:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :huh:  :huh:

83165[/snapback]

83168[/snapback]

83169[/snapback]

OK then you asked for it, time to bring out the big guns.....

:razz::o:razz:

83174[/snapback]

Bastid..... :(:o:o