Bournemouth 05/03/16

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve McClaren has just emerged and tells the BBC "the positive is we've still got ten games to go". No talk of resigning.

" he plans to fight on at Newcastle, and hopes he's given the time to turn things around."

"he will not quit as nufc head coach"

"We will accept all the criticism. Today was poor. Our football frustrated me most. Not enough characters out there"

Edited by trooper

"Not enough character". It's not just character ffs, it's the lack of a gameplan, tactical acumen, defenders who are worth playing, forwards who can score, basically everything.

Edited by Rayvin

Steve McClaren has just emerged and tells the BBC "the positive is we've still got ten games to go". No talk of resigning.

" he plans to fight on at Newcastle, and hopes he's given the time to turn things around."

"he will not quit as nufc head coach"

"We will accept all the criticism. Today was poor. Our football frustrated me most. Not enough characters out there"

Not enough characters??? You picked Riviere you stupid cunt.

From .com

Steve McClaren -

he's taking us down

Newcastle 1 Bournemouth 3

Steve McClaren's position as Newcastle United manager now looks to be totally untenable, following a clear demonstration that he no longer has the support of the players or fans.

Only the man who recruited him, Lee Charnley, appears to have any confidence in McClaren, although that must surely have finally evaporated after this catastrophic defeat.

There are no excuses for him now. He's had the money, the preparation, the mid-season break, the disappointments, the unlucky defeats and yet he is still unable to get anything like a competent performance out of his side.

This was beyond a must-win game. A draw would have been an unmitigated disaster and yet United played it as if it was a pre-season stroll or a mid-table end of season affair.

What on earth does that say about the players or those employed to organise and motivate them?

Bournemouth were deservedly ahead in the first half, albeit via a Steven Taylor own goal and then Joshua King doubled their lead to no-one's great surprise midway through the second.

Even an Ayoze Perez goal failed to muster any sort of credible comeback attempt and the final nail in the coffin came in added time when Charlie Daniels had plenty of time and space to slot home the Cherries' third.

Once more, the opposition seemed to be superior in every department and despite a committed display from our captain, Jonjo Shelvey, most of his colleagues just didn't seem remotely interested.

Thankfully, Norwich and Villa also lost and although the mackems got a point at Southampton, they were leading against ten men deep into added time.

There are nine days before our next Premier League game at Leicester City. They could be some of the most crucial in more than 120 years of torment and turmoil that makes up the DNA of this club.

We wish we had even a modicum of confidence in those currently in charge of Newcastle United.

My little brother came today. Was really looking forward to go.

He was in tears after their third went in. Am I a terrible human being for allowing him to come with me?

Could you not just have set him up a play-date with Adam Johnson?

Never fear me hearties, we got 10 games left and according to brolly-boy in his Press meeting, they're all around us!

Sounds terrific, but 5 of the 10 games left are in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, & 9th place, (and 3 are away), hardly around us are they!

We need a miracle worker to appear as I don't think prayers will do it.

I was having a piss, when the second went in and thought fuck this it was that bad. First time I've left early since Arsenalgate.

OPd140L.jpg

429pm this.

As bad as I can remember.

For me, the worst thing that can happen is us staying up and that clown still being in charge come August.

Does anyone know how many managers have been sacked with just 10 games remaining in the PL?

This was my first game of the season in the flesh.

Half the players looked like they couldnt give a fuck, the rest of them hid. Spineless cunts. McClaren has clearly lost them and he has to go. There is no way this squad should be as bad as this. Bournemouth are a bunch of championship players and made us look like a non-league team. I would have been embarrassed by some of the play out there and I only made it to county level. Absolutely basic stuff completely missing. I actually felt sorry for the defence and Shelvey when they had the ball. The movement was absolutely unforgivable in front of them.

Ratings: Elliot 5 Janmaat 5 Taylor 4 Lascelles 3 Dummett 3 Shelvey 5 Colback 2 Sissoko 2 Wijnaldum 3 Ayoze 5 Rivière 1 Anita 3 Mitrović 4 Aarons 4

Cunts.

Ratings: Elliot 5 Janmaat 5 Taylor 4 Lascelles 3 Dummett 3 Shelvey 5 Colback 2 Sissoko 2 Wijnaldum 3 Ayoze 5 Rivière 1 Anita 3 Mitrović 4 Aarons 4

Cunts.

Fairly generous ratings tbf

Aye Sissokos should get about 0.5 the fucking fraud.

Can you not give minus marks? Take that cunt out to a field and shoot him. Put everyone out of his misery. I've never hated a Newcastle player before but I will rejoice the day that cunt leaves the club. I prefer Owen to that fucking prick.