Bournemouth 05/03/16

TheGingerQuiff

Aarons left Perez right for me. Sissoko can have the rest of the season off to decide which champions league club he's going to join. Could do with Tiote coming back from another completely unexplained absence. Where the fuck is he?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm hoping colback, gouffran and rivierie get no game time. we've got to go for the win. 4-4-2 with perez and mitro up front. towsnend on the right, cutting in, where he looks most dangerous. tiote holding and the rest of them bombing on. aarons at full back.

fuck it, shit or bust.

---------------elliot

janmaat---taylor---lascelles-----aarons

townsend--shelvey--wijnaldum--sissoko

------------perez----mitrovich

mcclaren will never pick this team, or anything resembling it. there'll be one striker and two holding midfielders, despite that fact we're at home, as per fucking usual.

We must play all out attacking football & go for it from the off. Having said that he'll probably start with a lone attacker up front hoping to contain them, then shit himself when they run our defence ragged & knock in 2 or 3 goals just for fun. McClaren will probably dissappear down the tunnel before the final whistle.

A few of my mates sit in there actually.

I'm in the East Stand but relatively close to it so it does seem like a bit of an atmosphere. Shame that those lads seem like the only ones that try to get some singing going. Rest of the ground seem apathetic af.

Dr Gloom , in your dream team half the players aren't available or are borderline crocked according to reports. Mitro's coming back from injury, Aarons had a niggle didn't he? , Townsend is unavailable.

I doubt Perez is out of favour and more that McClarens got fuck all to play with up front - De Jong unfit, Mitro unfit, Riviere is his only option. If Perez isn't playing its surely due to fitness or playing it safe so if Mitro falls again he's got a second striker.

We've got fuck all players, I might be being overly optimistic in the manager but I'd play safe with how many decent players I put on the pitch when there's fuck all to cover. If Perez got injured at Stoke we'd have Riviere and that's fuckin it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gouffrans being played just to put him in the shop window in advance of the summer . It wouldn't be the first time the fat cunts done this kind of thing.

I am being optimistic , but I'm not changing or I'd just cry.

Edited by scoobos

I'm in the East Stand but relatively close to it so it does seem like a bit of an atmosphere. Shame that those lads seem like the only ones that try to get some singing going. Rest of the ground seem apathetic af.

That's what annoys me. Milburn, leazes and East stand is dead. Even the gallowgate is.

It's just east corner that bothers, it's literally the same few people who start the chants too

When I last went (last September) it was a shadow of what it once was. There were seriously 3 lads singing , when me and my mate joined in we got told to stop shouting by the young suits in front of us.

Ridiculous that, getting told to be quiet at a football match. :lol:

Thankfully I've been sitting in and around a place in the East Stand that actually sings for the past few years. One of the few reasons why I haven't jacked my ST is because I'd rather not have my seat filled by an apathetic fan. There's enough of them in the ground as it is.

Edited by Haydnator

Worth a try in my opinion, but I doubt McClaren will ever be that adventurous.

Don't think he has the balls to drop Sissoko & Colback, and doesn't seem to favour new signing Saviet.

It's time to put the new striker in the starting line-up and see what he can do.

Elliot

Janmaat Taylor Lascelles Dummett

Shelvey Saviet

Perez Wijnaldum Aarons

Doumbia

Colback

DeJong (if fit)

Mitrovic (if fit)

Sissoko (if he shows up)

Anita (if fit)

Darlow

You can see I don't rate Gouffran & Riviere to even be on the bench.

:aye:

Pretty confident we'll win, but we follow this "easier" home game with an away trip to the league leaders where we'll likely be on the receiving end of a demoralising humping. Maybe only 3 goal margin, but the gulf in quality and application will be vast and depressing.

Off the top of my head and having not taken as much notice as I usually would have Leicester humped anyone really? They've been pretty consistent which is all you'll need to win this league iyam, but they've not been properly sweeping teams aside...

Cherries will get at least a point I reckon,they've been poorish away from home at times but they always play on the front foot and their strikers are comparatively on fire. Doumbia will have to have a Mickey Quinn type full home debut if we're going to get three points.