If Leicester win the league...

GrimsbyMag

He has the chance to continue living the dream with Leicester in the CL for the first time next season. If he is still scoring goals next season then he's likely to still get a move next summer if he wants to. I'd be disappointed if he jumped ship at this point.

I agree but sadly see him jumping ship, I think Mahrez and Kante will leave at the first opportunity as well.

The money will undoubtedly be better at Arsenal but it's also a status thing, their facilities will be nicer, transportation probably fancier, partying in London etc etc. Maybe he'll surprise the pessimists like me and Rayvin here but I see this as similar to when it was Monaco v Porto in the CL final with both squads getting pulled to bits after (particularly Porto). I think with this probably being his last contract it'll be hard for him to resist what will no doubt be over 100k a week.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As above: move for the chance to get to the last 16 in the CL or stay at the club you've just helped to the title and remain a club legend?

It would be canny funny if he did stay and became a massive club legend (although tbf he probably is already), then they went on to establish themselves as a PL power (I know) and all the posh hangers on to footy would have to sit in the Jamie Vardy lounge and there'd be a statue of him outside the ground. Biggest charva ever as a club legend?

I think he just might stay for one more year. Close knit side. First year in the CL (so a new challenge for the team). It could go either way and the money will play its part obviously. Also, with his transfer fee being relatively small bickies, he could command obscene wages from whoever is in for him.

He'd suit Arsenal too, I think. It's been awhile since they had a legitimate counter-attacking forward (I don't count Walcott). Could give them a chance to play direct on the counter when the chance arises which adds something they've been lacking.

It's going to be on for young and old this transfer season. Especially with Man U and Man C changing managers.

He can get to hang around with Jack Wilshire smirking tabs and wearing sunglasses.

Reminds me of this

BmDacG7CcAAc2Rh.png

which I swear blind used to be " drink beer and smoke tabs at the strawberry", with a picture of two pissheads arm in arm.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It would be canny funny if he did stay and became a massive club legend (although tbf he probably is already), then they went on to establish themselves as a PL power (I know) and all the posh hangers on to footy would have to sit in the Jamie Vardy lounge and there'd be a statue of him outside the ground. Biggest charva ever as a club legend?

They should add this phrase on the plaque for the statue.

2eozosi.jpg

• 7 months later...