Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Moyes for me although Benitez is a close second. I'd be happy with either but I think Moyes has more experience with clubs in our position whereas Benitez has tended to work with clubs based on where we used to be, status wise. I reckon he's unproven in a relegation fight.

Edited by Rayvin

I feel like Moyes is the most likely out of that lot to keep the team up?

Ideally just for the 10 games, and someone young with fresh ideas (like Ranieri) next season.

I think Moyes is the most likely good option (with the shit options of pearson, redknapp and sherwood being more likely still) but Benitez would be ridiculous.

I think hes as likely an appointment as us getting Ancelotti til the end of the season though so...

I think it has to be a long term appointment.

All this talk of someone coming in to avoid relegation. I just can't see what they could shuffle to get goals. (Other than give Cosby a roll of the dice).

This does feel like an organizational / motivational problem we have though. Its not quality we're lacking. At least not compared to the other relegation candidates. We just need someone who knows how to get them playing.

This does feel like an organizational / motivational problem we have though. Its not quality we're lacking. At least not compared to the other relegation candidates. We just need someone who knows how to get them playing.

Totally disagree. :)

I think it has to be a long term appointment.

All this talk of someone coming in to avoid relegation. I just can't see what they could shuffle to get goals. (Other than give Cosby a roll of the dice).

It's been about chance creation all season.

It's Benitez for me. World class manager, and is a proven trophy winner. I doubt he'd come though, it would be the most un-NUFC thing to ever happen.

I would bet the players would actually play if he were to come...

I'd be pleased with any from Beniez, Moyes or Rogers. Reckon Pearson or Sherwood more likely, unfortunately. Or some other knacker no one wants. What's Steve Keane up to these days?

lol you folks love teasing yourselves don't you? as if we'll get fuckin Moyes or Benetiz man, its paper talk.

Fuckin rednapp or Sherwood if anyone off that list, I'd rather McLaren stays.

I'd be pleased with any from Beniez, Moyes or Rogers. Reckon Pearson or Sherwood more likely, unfortunately. Or some other knacker no one wants. What's Steve Keane up to these days?

He's managing Brunei DPMM FC.

Had on a minute, Pearson got LCFC promoted from the championship and signed Mahrez, Vardy, Huth, Morgan, Drinkwater, Albrighton etc.

Aye he's a knacker and wouldn't be my first choice but that Leicester team at the top of the table is his tbf, Ranieri simply carried on the form from the 2nd half of last season

Seriously, if we got Pearson, I'd feel the same that I did when McLaren arrived "ooo, he's a bit better than what I thought was within our reach / would work with Cashley"

The decent ones are dreamworld.

Seriously, if we got Pearson, I'd feel the same that I did when McLaren arrived "ooo, he's a bit better than what I thought was within our reach / would work with Cashley"

The decent ones are dreamworld.

Pearson is exactly the sort of dimwitted and ultimately doomed appointment we can expect from this crowd. I think of him like that mad centre back from Mike Bassett.