Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we have the quality to get ourselves out of it comfortably if the effort is there and hopefully a new manager will provoke the cunts into applying it.

People keep talking about that we have quality but I'm yet to see it tbh. Yes, we have had games where we have played well but so did the likes of Burnley last year and they still went down.

I don't even think we have a fit back four for our next game

The 9 point gap above us is the worry. 3 weeks ago safety was in our own hands. Now we have to better Sunderland/Norwich game for game. I'd feel much more confident if Rafa had taken the team to Spain for a training camp

Spot on, ridiculous they have taken this long to even consider a change we are in a far more precarious position than we would have been if the change was made right after the loss to Chelsea.

People keep talking about that we have quality but I'm yet to see it tbh. Yes, we have had games where we have played well but so did the likes of Burnley last year and they still went down.

Its a team full of internationals. Bournemouth were a team of League 1 and Championship players and still completely outclassed us - simply by putting 100% in and having a game plan.

I remember people saying the same when Gullit left and Robson started getting results instantly. We need a new manager bounce to get these boys putting in some effort. Then we will have a chance.

We are down if we stick with McClaren. In 3 weeks we'd be buried

Edited by Holden McGroin

In my opinion, Shelvey, Wijnaldum, Townsend, Perez, Mbemba, Janmaat would all walk into Norwich and Sunderland's teams.

Its a team full of internationals. Bournemouth were a team of League 1 and Championship players and still completely outclassed us - simply by putting 100% in and having a game plan.

I remember people saying the same when Gullit left and Robson started getting results instantly. We need a new manager bounce to get these boys putting in some effort. Then we will have a chance.

We are down if we stick with McClaren. In 3 weeks we'd be buried

IF we get Rafa, I'm now demanding a result similar to the one we saw in Robson's first home game in charge :good:

In my opinion, Shelvey, Wijnaldum, Townsend, Perez, Mbemba, Janmaat would all walk into Norwich and Sunderland's teams.

Yeah but the rest is shite, it's far too unbalanced. Every team has some decent players in the squad

Lowest I've seen the club in a long, long while, even before the team last got relegated. Last time round we had the squad to get us back up straight away. Not this time though. Very sad. But SJP is always full regardless, that says it all.

In my humble opinion, either Benitez or Redknapp should come in and see out the season. Regardless after that, whether it is Premier League or Championship, Brendan Rodgers should come in and start from scratch. His philosophy would at least get fans onside. Forget Liverpool, remember what he did at Swansea. Both clubs are at the same level and stature now .

Yeah but the rest is shite, it's far too unbalanced. Every team has some decent players in the squad

Those are players we have who would walk into their teams - you can make an argument for our other players as well such as Mitrovic, Sissoko, Tiote. With the players we have we would be nowhere near relegation if the application was there and IF the cunts try from now til the end, we'll get out of it comfortably I think.

Those are players we have who would walk into their teams - you can make an argument for our other players as well such as Mitrovic, Sissoko, Tiote. With the players we have we would be nowhere near relegation if the application was there and IF the cunts try from now til the end, we'll get out of it comfortably I think.

Comfortably? There's basically only 3 teams in it now.

Sunderland

Newcastle

Norwich

I very much doubt that Swansea, Palace or Bournemouth will go down now theres too much of a gap.

Even if we say that Norwich is down with Villa then it's between us and Sunderland and they always seem to find a way of staying up

Edited by gpirlo68

Balague states everything as if it's fact but talks shit most of the time.

Really? For some reason Ive always thought his stories more reliable than other journos. Although he usually speaks when something is very close to being concluded.

Really? For some reason Ive always thought his stories more reliable than other journos. Although he usually speaks when something is very close to being concluded.

He just repeats what's in the papers but makes out he's got some inside information. Like I said, he' says it with confidence as if it's fact. Of course sometimes he's right but he's not reliable.

Sounds like McClaren maybe in charge on Monday :lol: whilst we are finalising the Benitez deal. Fuck me .

:lol: If they are doing that what possible reason would there be to keep McClaren? He literally has no reason to bother if that was the case, "erm so Steve you're okay with training the lads and putting in all the work for the game Monday? I mean win or lose you're gone but can you just do that?".

McLaren will be gone before bedtime. I've just had inside word from a victim :lol:

Did they scream it at you as they realised the drink you gave them paralysed them from the waist down and that they were being driven to a gruesme end in an abandoned warehouse in Boldon?