Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Rafa should arrive at the ground in a chariot drawn by a visibly exhausted McClaren, nude but for the harness. The reins peeling his lips apart to reprise that grin he beamed in the Chelsea aftermath.

Or use a bog standard horse and cart for a subtle reference to Ashley's assertions at the end of last season.

I think Rafa should arrive at the ground in a chariot drawn by a visibly exhausted McClaren, nude but for the harness. The reins peeling his lips apart to reprise that grin he beamed in the Chelsea aftermath.

Or use a bog standard horse and cart for a subtle reference to Ashley's assertions at the end of last season.

Maybe we should just keep horses out of this...

pity it's so late in the day,

it's a win/win for rafa like, a scenario where he's against all odds so if he doesn't keep us up, probably not expected to and has a clause to jump ship.

keeps us up, looks like a savior, pisses board off early next year (if he takes/gets the extension) and gets sacked and a payoff :lol:

This is the best appointment that any of us could have hoped for. But yes, thats likely what will happen. Its nufc after all :lol: Still not getting my hopes up while the fat man is here