Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2vzKmZW.jpg

omgomgomg :panic:

Trying hard not get excited because we'll fuck it up sooner or later like we always do..

But that screw that! :D Was 99% sure a few days back it was going to be Pearson or someone in that picture

Newcastle are actually going to have someone who knows a thing or two about managing a football team :banana::banana: :banana:

Edited by aimaad22

Trying hard not get excited because we'll fuck it up sooner or later like we always do..

But that screw that! :D Was 99% sure a few days back it was going to be Pearson or someone in that picture

Newcastle are actually going to have someone who knows a thing or two about managing a football team :banana::banana: :banana:

:D :D :D

Newcastle are actually going to have someone who knows a thing or two about managing a football team :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't help but share your :banana: :banana: :banana: but the reality is it's all for nothing if the next 8/9/10 games don't result in 12-14 points.

Agreed that there isn't a lot he can do for the fire power, I think he will no doubt focus in on Wijnaldums finishing ability and probably try and use Mitrovic as a focus point to get Winny knock ons etc. I think he'll use Tiote, we need too tbh as I can't stand watching Jack Colback carry on pretending he is a Premier League player.

Can you imagine what he'd be thinking about most of our players if he watched the last five odd games? Surely that would be one of the first things he does. It is not going to be easy Rafa.

Genuinely shocked that this might actually happen. I bet Charnley's got a massive Chinese takeaway and a big old wank planned for tonight.

Our lass is going out for drinks with her mates so that makes 2 3 of us.

Edited by ChezGiven