Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would have voted Benitez if I thought it was possible. Went Moyes because we're about his level, he definitely an upgrade on McClaren and some of the other options are terrifying and I didn't want to click the radio button by their name in case it made it happen.

Seemingly openly talking to other managers while we still have one is despicable to McClaren (even if he should walk)

They dont have the balls to sack him immediately and if we cant find someone to take over McClaren, they'll pat him on the back and tell him he is the man.

Its a lose-lose situation.

Seemingly openly talking to other managers while we still have one is despicable to McClaren (even if he should walk)

They dont have the balls to sack him immediately and if we cant find someone to take over McClaren, they'll pat him on the back and tell him he is the man.

Its a lose-lose situation.

As a board member he should be seeing the bigger picture ;)

I voted for Benitez but without any hope he would actually come. Is it possible to get someone like Benitez here? Yes I think it is. Is it possible for Charnley to get him here? Absolutely not!

:aye:

I don't understand the desire for Benitez to be honest, he has never battled relegation successfully and had very little success in the second tier of any league.

He has done well with teams expected to do well (comparatively) but has also been sacked for under performing at those clubs as well.

I don't see what he will do for us.

command the respect of the dressing room for a start. maybe get them organised and playing for him.

I guess that's a possibility it could be our players think highly of themselves and see the brolly wally as beneath them. I suppose Benitez would be considered a step up from thaa and could get them playing to their full potential.

command the respect of the dressing room for a start. maybe get them organised and playing for him.

This is it. McClaren and Carver (probably the king too) never seemed to have the players respect and certainly couldn't organise them.

Damn it, I was hoping that they'd replace him mid-press conference.

:lol:

"Yeah so we're just going to concentrate on the Leicester City match, I've heard nothing negative from the board in fact last time we spoke they told me what a great job I..."

"Oi Steve fuck off mate, Lee says you're sacked so do one eh?"

"Errm Lee said that? come on Nigel you couldn't have waited for this to end?"

"It's Mr Pearson to you, you balding prick. No it had to be now and if you don't fuck off my son will be over to have a word."

Edited by Howay

:lol:

I was thinking of a Generation Game style conveyor belt with McClaren going off the edge of the stage into a bucket of gunge as the new manager's seat reaches the microphone.