Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn it, I was hoping that they'd replace him mid-press conference.

Just remembered Poyet finding out he'd been sacked while being a pundit on BBC :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Redknapp was in the mix. Which would be a damning indictment on Ashley's tenure given he was supposedly approached when KK was appointed. To go back for a bloke eight years later after his stock has fallen so much would parallel the decline in the status and reputation of the football club since then.

:lol:

"Yeah so we're just going to concentrate on the Leicester City match, I've heard nothing negative from the board in fact last time we spoke they told me what a great job I..."

"Oi Steve fuck off mate, Lee says you're sacked so do one eh?"

"Errm Lee said that? come on Nigel you couldn't have waited for this to end?"

"It's Mr Pearson to you, you balding prick. No it had to be now and if you don't fuck off my son will be over to have a word."

:D :D Im not even a massive fan of Pearson but this needs to happen

I wouldn't be surprised if Redknapp was in the mix. Which would be a damning indictment on Ashley's tenure given he was supposedly approached when KK was appointed. To go back for a bloke eight years later after his stock has fallen so much would parallel the decline in the status and reputation of the football club since then.

Already ruled himself out of the running, without anything to suggest he was in the running in the 1st place.

It'd reflect our pursuit of Thauvin. Once Carr's mind is made up it's not for changing!

• Like 1

@Dr Gloom no fucker apart from bloody Alex Ferguson's level could bolster this dressing room. It's looking to me that we're seeing the fruits of recruiting foreigners on the basis of selling them if a big club comes in . They realise no big clubs going to come in and get fucked off at what they think is deceit.

Being managed by Pardew, Carver for years and being stifled so they aren't attractive - why listen to the next Manager who comes in, more so with the next one etc.

Add to that the fear of relegation , and the prospect of going to a decent club ever further away - and we have the match against Bournemouth. They put in for a few months, then when it wasn't easily clicking into place for them, they resign themselves to failure.

I think we should get Gino, Perez, Mitro, Elliot, Shelvey, Townsend, Mb, Jannmatt , then take off and nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

It's looking to me that we're seeing the fruits of recruiting foreigners on the basis of selling them if a big club comes in .

In our last three games/defeats half of the starting 11 has been English.

@Dr Gloom no fucker apart from bloody Alex Ferguson's level could bolster this dressing room. It's looking to me that we're seeing the fruits of recruiting foreigners on the basis of selling them if a big club comes in . They realise no big clubs going to come in and get fucked off at what they think is deceit.

Being managed by Pardew, Carver for years and being stifled so they aren't attractive - why listen to the next Manager who comes in, more so with the next one etc.

Add to that the fear of relegation , and the prospect of going to a decent club ever further away - and we have the match against Bournemouth. They put in for a few months, then when it wasn't easily clicking into place for them, they resign themselves to failure.

I think we should get Gino, Perez, Mitro, Elliot, Shelvey, Townsend, Mb, Jannmatt , then take off and nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Complains about recruiting foreigners, wants to keep 8 players, the majority of them foreign. /Scoobos

;)

What a load of shit you talk :lol:

:lol: Seems utterly bizzare, if that is the case why not just get rid of him? "You're incapable and we're going to outsource one of your major functions but you will keep your job" utterly barmy.

I'm not complaining about recruiting foreigners, as such. It's more going overseas to people with no premiership experience and buying them cheap on the promise of throwing them in the shop window.

Hmm, that didn't really help did it.. Come on you knackers you know what I mean. Until this season (and credit to Steve) we've bought players who have at least played in this competition.

Hows it a load of shit? because I don't parrot fashion the same views?

How can you possibly say that we haven't had a policy to buy cheap overseas players and aim to sell them? Its fuckin obvious man, hows it a load of shit?

Edited by scoobos

I'm not complaining about recruiting foreigners, as such. It's more going overseas to people with no premiership experience and buying them cheap on the promise of throwing them in the shop window.

Hmm, that didn't really help did it.. Come on you knackers you know what I mean. Until this season (and credit to Steve) we've bought players who have at least played in this competition.

Have you been drinking dear boy?

and you can fuck off n'all.

Which premiership established player did we buy before steves arrival in the last 4 years? How many?

Edited by scoobos

Which premiership established player did we buy before steves arrival in the last 4 years? How many?

How many did Spurs? How many did West Ham? the vast majority come from abroad. Buying from foreign leagues isn't the problem, it's getting the right manager to buy the right players to fit the right system to get the right results

I think he's just pointing out you got it the wrong way round, saying 'until this season we've bought players who have at least played in the competition'.

The fact is we just need a proper manager for once, not a fucking loser. We've had 3 out and out losers in a row now (I'm including Carver), Hughton was a fluke but they sacked him for a bloke who failed to figure out how to get a squad with players like Lallana out of League one, before that was the Kinnear decisions. They just need to bite the fucking bullet and pay a proper wage for a good, talented, manager, I saw McClaren is on 700k and Pardew used to be on 500k, both are clearly if not the lowest, among the lowest, in the league and their performances have matched that really with the exception of the 5th place finish.

Not going to happen though mate, I'm probably the last faithful to the dream that McClaren has better chance of doing this than his predecessor. I totally believe these stupid stupid cunts will continue the same downward spiral.

I thought McClaren bucked the trend, but he's doing no better either. I do still remember us playing some exciting football under him for 4 or 5 games this year, which is more than the last 3 seasons.

Fish, fuck off again winding me up, Spurs and West Ham ffs. They both have a better transfer policy than us, and both are buying for the squad on ability, not the fuckin future sell on , on potential.

I still think there is a good chance McClaren will be in the job next week aye. It's just crackers how this lot can keep getting into bother and not learn from it.

Not going to happen though mate, I'm probably the last faithful to the dream that McClaren has better chance of doing this than his predecessor. I totally believe these stupid stupid cunts will continue the same downward spiral.

I thought McClaren bucked the trend, but he's doing no better either. I do still remember us playing some exciting football under him for 4 or 5 games this year, which is more than the last 3 seasons.

Fish, fuck off again winding me up, Spurs and West Ham ffs. They both have a better transfer policy than us, and both are buying for the squad on ability, not the fuckin future sell on , on potential.

Aye they are, but that's not what you said earlier. You were bemoaning the lack of experienced Premier League players coming into Newcastle. Well that's not the problem, it's a lack of quality.

I'm not serious btw Fish, I'd love to give you a big man hug you positive thinking old bean you.

But, I still wonder if you're arguing for the sake of it, or really believe that Spurs and West Ham are buying on the same policy as us. They are getting a better quality, because they are buying half way finished articles - we're buying not even started in some cases (riviere). Your post above just says what I said in different language doesn't it?

Btw spurs bought 3 in 2014, 1 so far this year. cant be arsed looking up west ham.

I wish I recorded Keegan last year, because my thinkings coming mainly from listening to his rants, I think he's spot on and we are too , well I don't know - but why in gods name we've filled the stadium for 5 years under this set of clowns is beyond me. We're supporting failure , but I just can't help it, it's my club and every dawn I think they'll learn.

The problem isn't their lack of football knowledge as much as their complete disinterest in learning about it. McClaren, like it or not , has arguably more pedigree than Carver, Kinnear, Pardew and we're still worse than shit for a PL club.

Who are the fans and media attacking? the wrong person.... end of.

Edited by scoobos

I still think there is a good chance McClaren will be in the job next week aye. It's just crackers how this lot can keep getting into bother and not learn from it.

Nine years into this regime, man. :lol: