Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

@@Renton yes Ashley isn't stupid, but he is exploitative and manipulative.

I don't believe leopards change their spots - if we do keep Rafa, I fully expect it to burn in flames at some point due to double crossing or cuntstricks.

IF Rafa does stay hopefully we dont fuck up pre season again, we were shite last year and the players didn't look fit

We didnt look fit until Rafa came and told the players to get off their fucking XBOXs and actually do some work. The shithouse McClaren seemed to be giving them time off left right and centre.

Bite me, Member.

:lol: That's captain to you Wazoo!

So looks like there is a decent chance Rafa might stay, however if that transfer list is a make or break thing for him I expect he'll be heading for the door :lol:

@@Renton yes Ashley isn't stupid, but he is exploitative and manipulative.

I don't believe leopards change their spots - if we do keep Rafa, I fully expect it to burn in flames at some point due to double crossing or cuntstricks.

Don't spoil it for me man! Yes, leopard's don't change their spots and Ashley will always be a cunt. But he seems to have withdrawn from active management of the club. It'seems just possible he will let Benitez'so team to it imo, if not I agree it's back to square one.

Whilst it appears that Rafa has won the fight for control of football matters, and rightly so, I'm tempering my exuberance for now as I reckon he'll still working under similar financial constraints to his many illustrious predecessors.

Even so, I reckon he's so far ahead of the managerial shite we've endured over the years that it won't be a big issue.

And, did you ask CT before posting from his MySpace account ?

giphy.gif