Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

:lol: That's captain to you Wazoo!

So looks like there is a decent chance Rafa might stay, however if that transfer list is a make or break thing for him I expect he'll be heading for the door :lol:

Rafa: "stop fucking about, let me sort it out."

Ashley: "OK, Rafa, let's do it your way."

Rafa: "ok, you have my lists of scouts, physios, and players I want, who is going to secure them?"

Ashley: "Rafa, I'll get Lee Charnley on it ASAP, whatever you want, Lee's your man."

Rafa: "stick your job up your arse, señor."

Rafa: "ok, you have my lists of scouts, physios, and players I want, who is going to secure them?"

Ashley: "Rafa, I'll get Lee Charnley on it ASAP, whatever you want, Lee's your man."

For me this really is the worry it should be Rafa & Ashley sorting it out fuck Charnley he couldn't even sack McClaren properly

:lol: That's probably not far off how it will go.

Apparently the transfer budget is the key. If Ashley's wanting us back up with the first attempt surely the budget shouldn't be a problem. What money did we get for coming 18th in the Premiership ? There's that saying "speculate to accumulate"

Edited by trooper

Apparently the transfer budget is the key. If Ashley's wanting us back up with the first attempt surely the budget shouldn't be a problem. What money did we get for coming 18th in the Premiership ? There's that saying "speculate to accumulate"

Asley prefers "sell cheap tat and treat your staff like slaves to accumulate"

Catch 22 though, if Rafa commits to stay and a bunch of the better players will be mor einclined to stay meaning the club won't need to spend as much on recruitment. Rafa wants to see who'll stay and how much will be spent on recruitment before he agrees to sign on the dotted line.

Catch 22 though, if Rafa commits to stay and a bunch of the better players will be mor einclined to stay meaning the club won't need to spend as much on recruitment. Rafa wants to see who'll stay and how much will be spent on recruitment before he agrees to sign on the dotted line.

Zey vill be mor einclined, you say, mein Herr?