Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else find it strange that we haven't heard from Rafa since the players returned for pre season training. i was expecting something after the first training session but we got nothing. Then the signing of Lejeune i thought we'd at least hear from Rafa then but no not a sausage. Hopefully we'll here from him this week before the first friendly 

19 minutes ago, trooper said:

Does anyone else find it strange that we haven't heard from Rafa since the players returned for pre season training. i was expecting something after the first training session but we got nothing. Then the signing of Lejeune i thought we'd at least hear from Rafa then but no not a sausage. Hopefully we'll here from him this week before the first friendly 

He has a job to do tbf

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He has a job to do tbf

of course he has but a short press conference would have been nice to hear his thoughts on how transfers are going etc

Edited by trooper

2 hours ago, trooper said:

of course he has but a short press conference would have been nice to hear his thoughts on how transfers are going etc

One of the local journalists wrote an article on it a couple of days ago. Apparently most of our managers haven't spoken to the press until the first pre season friendly 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

One of the local journalists wrote an article on it a couple of days ago. Apparently most of our managers haven't spoken to the press until the first pre season friendly 

Don't seem to have heard a lot from any manager in the league tbh

Longest couple of seconds of my life waiting for that tweet to load. <_< 

That sounds positive anyway, like he's in the middle of it, not on the outside looking in.

1 hour ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:
Has this soothed anyone or are sheets still moist.

Trooper has sadly drowned. RIP

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Fucking hell, that is a grim article.

Did you come across that as a suggested result on Google or something?

Yeah. Yep Suggested article.

*deletes favourites*

On 7/11/2017 at 3:50 AM, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Has this soothed anyone or are sheets still moist.

Close as you can get to a non-answer really. I see no cause for alarm from that - at least where Rafa is concerned...  Our prospects for improving are looking a bit more dire now though.

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll hear from Rafa this week it seems a bit strange we haven't heard much from him since the players got back. i thought we'd have heard from him on the first day back of pre season training, then i thought we may have heard from him on friday before or after the Hearts game all there was, was a scripted interview on NUTV. I'm hoping when he does get asked the inevitable question about signings he doesn't answer like he did in January over the Townsend no show were he really didn't know why the club hadn't signed him. I think we'll learn a lot from his first proper interview.

FFS Trooper give the man a break, he's trying to get on with his job of pre-season.

Highly unlikely but I'm hoping Rafa's silence is because the fat cunt is actually in the process of selling up and Rafa know all will change soon.

I'm dreaming aren't I?