Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

You know on reflection Rafa has pulled off a master stroke getting us up to 10th from were we were a few weeks ago. Well done Rafa:nufc:

But then the gaulling part of it is Ashley's got away with it again he's one lucky bastard 

28 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Mate it's starting to get pathetic now.

And there's me thinking it was an open forum & everyone was allowed an opinion

39 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Aye but Jesus wept it's constant negativity all the time. We've won 2 on the bounce and you're worried about Pardew ffs.

Just saying i wouldn't be surprised he's perfect for Ashley. He's a yes man, he'll take all the flack from the fans, he wont question the budget, he's a shit manager & would be a nightmare for us the fans but perfect for Ashley.

2 hours ago, trooper said:

I can't see Ashley being arsed now we're safe for another season i can honestly see the return of Pardew & Carver :(

I can’t see any other outcome tbh. Get your mortgage on it 

2 hours ago, trooper said:

You know on reflection Rafa has pulled off a master stroke getting us up to 10th from were we were a few weeks ago. Well done Rafa:nufc:

But then the gaulling part of it is Ashley's got away with it again he's one lucky bastard 

What’s asterix got to do with it?

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

We're going to beat Arsenal, Wenger will get sacked, and Arsenal will poach Benitez. Then obvs we will get Pardew and Carver back. :mad:

:lol: Aye it seems like the only logical conclusion. 

Howay man Troops we can at least enjoy the closing fixtures of this season before we get into a panic about Ashley fucking Rafa over. 

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye it seems like the only logical conclusion. 

Howay man Troops we can at least enjoy the closing fixtures of this season before we get into a panic about Ashley fucking Rafa over. 

No bother mate but we all have it at the backs of our minds.

13 minutes ago, trooper said:

No bother mate but we all have it at the backs of our minds.

Aye and it’ll be there till he fucks off, but let’s all enjoy the decent stuff we are playing with no pressure of immediate disaster with the most likable squad we’ve had in donkeys years while we can. Even the mackems are playing along with a great season! 

Who knows now safety looks fairly nailed on Ashley might finally sell up. 

8 hours ago, trooper said:

He's shrewd, sly, crafty, greedy, rich, shifty, heartless, and a bastard to boot, not sure about lucky.