Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

I see there's some new hashtag or other floating about: #IfRafaGoesWeGo.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck man. How have his actions to date not convinced people of that. It's an absolute mind bender. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I see there's some new hashtag or other floating about: #IfRafaGoesWeGo.

Ashley doesn't give a fuck man. How have his actions to date not convinced people of that. It's an absolute mind bender. 

I'vs said for a while if Ashley could some how avoid having a football team at St James Park he would. He's only interested in the free worldwide tv advertising for SD. The football is something he has to put up with.

If that was the reason then surely he could just hoy in a clause to any deal that he gets 10 year of free billboard advertising to any deal if he was to sell. That way he’d get his shite shop advertised without the hassle.

I honestly think at this point he’s just being a monumental cunt tbh. He’s got skin as thin as Trump’s when it comes to insults so I’d not be surprised if he had a massive chip on his shoulder with regard to NUFC fans. As an investment it’s a fucking pointless exercise, if he’d invested the £134m or whatever it was elsewhere 10 year ago he’d get a far better return than sticking it into a football club. 

37 minutes ago, Howay said:

If that was the reason then surely he could just hoy in a clause to any deal that he gets 10 year of free billboard advertising to any deal if he was to sell. That way he’d get his shite shop advertised without the hassle.

I honestly think at this point he’s just being a monumental cunt tbh. He’s got skin as thin as Trump’s when it comes to insults so I’d not be surprised if he had a massive chip on his shoulder with regard to NUFC fans. As an investment it’s a fucking pointless exercise, if he’d invested the £134m or whatever it was elsewhere 10 year ago he’d get a far better return than sticking it into a football club. 

But he must have made £ millions from the free worldwide tv advertising over the time he's been here

I agree, he is a horrible nasty cunt. I think he’s stubbornly holding out for a big profit on his shares, and it suits him to make mugs of the supporters in the meantime. Probably gives him a hard on tbh

• Like 1

I'd much, much rather he took money out of the club whilst allowing it to operate rather than the bullshit 'I charge no interest, aren't I generous?' state of nothingness we have now.

Edited by Haydnator

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Remember where you heard it first.I told you Pickford was dodgy when he signed for Everton.

Aye, you really called that one :lol:

4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Remember where you heard it first.I told you Pickford was dodgy when he signed for Everton.I told you Krul backburner into a shit keeper.I told you Mbemba was shit.In future listen and learn.

4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Remember where you heard it first.I told you Pickford was dodgy when he signed for Everton.I told you Krul backburner into a shit keeper.I told you Mbemba was shit.In future listen and learn.

Did you forget where you heard it first, drop a bit of soup on your bib, then suddenly remember where you heard it first, and quote yourself, in case you once again forgot where you heard it first? 

Or are you just a dull fucker? 

• Haha 2

On 29/07/2018 at 00:10, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Pickford has been his club's player of the season two years off the belt and had a breakout international tournament but aye, he's shite.

I don't agree he's shite,I said dodgy.Krul was shite at the end.Turn the sound down when watching him play on tv,then form your own opinion of better still,simply agree with me.

Would Rafa have a case for constructive dismissal? He was clever enough to get the title manager rather than head coach. He's had assurances that he can spend every penny the club generates yet he finds himself less than three weeks before the close of the window with a £30m net profit from transfer sales.

Ashley is such an unlikeable moron he'd have a case for statutory rape by the time they were done giving evidence.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Would Rafa have a case for constructive dismissal? He was clever enough to get the title manager rather than head coach. He's had assurances that he can spend every penny the club generates yet he finds himself less than three weeks before the close of the window with a £30m net profit from transfer sales.

It's much less than 3 weeks mate the window closes next Thursday August 9th. I'm fairly certain Rafa would have a good case given Ashley's past history regarding Keegan, were he was proved to be a liar in court.

This from the Chronicle...

Rafa Benitez still wants to add FOUR new players to his squad before deadline day.

It is understood that the Newcastle United boss has made his concerns crystal clear to managing director Lee Charnley after handing a wanted list to the hierarchy in the last few days.

Benitez immediately flagged up that a new centre-back was needed following the injury to Florian Lejeunewhile his wish-list also contained left-back targets - including Ajax’s Nicolas Tagliafico - and both a striker and a new number 10.

However, Benitez has been told he must continue to cut his cloth accordingly and that only a limited spending pot is available during the rest of the window.