Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

It's not bad is it 7 days until the window shuts & 9 days until our 1st prem game & we have...

Rafa pissed off

The players pissed off

The fans pissed off

Ashley not giving a flying fuck 

This season's going to be horrendous & has relegation almost nailed on before a ball's been kicked 

18 minutes ago, trooper said:

It's not bad is it 7 days until the window shuts & 9 days until our 1st prem game & we have...

Rafa pissed off

The players pissed off

The fans pissed off

Ashley not giving a flying fuck 

This season's going to be horrendous & has relegation almost nailed on before a ball's been kicked 

Personally I'm bored of the whole super fan protest culture circus now. They should either put up or shut up. Either carry on going to the games & accept they are lining Ashley's pockets, or walk away & find something else to do with their time that doesn't cause them as much conspicuous emotional agony. Last season the mantra was; "all we want is a team that tries." Now we've got one it's not enough apparently, so we're demanding 50 million quid players like toddlers at the shops and threatening to flounce off if the manager does one. Can you imagine Benitez's press conference after the latest trip to the barricades following the Braga shambles? “It’s clear to see the fans are worried. Thankfully a few supporters have written a letter and I can confirm Mike Ashley has now sold the club, having bought Mbappe and Willian as farewell presents. Keep on keeping on.”... Give it a rest lads, eh?

26 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Charnley is the biggest traitor. For someone who has been at the club since before Ashley came in to totally neglect his duty towards the manager is not acceptable. 

And he's probably getting paid peanuts to do it.

This from N.O.

Chris Hughton - widely loved by the fans, gave us hope and raised expectations - sacked
Keegan - universally loved, gave us hope and raised expectations - undermined and forced out
Rafa - universally loved, gives us hope and raised expectations - being undermined and forced out

Pardew - snivelling failure, hated by most of the fans - given an 8 year contract

Unless a takeover is imminent (yeah, right), I can't help feeling we'd be better off in the medium term if Rafa left now and we had a shitshow zombie disaster of a season under Lambert or some cunt like that - at least bring things to a proper head instead of a death march. 

1 hour ago, Gene_Clark said:

Personally I'm bored of the whole super fan protest culture circus now. They should either put up or shut up. Either carry on going to the games & accept they are lining Ashley's pockets, or walk away & find something else to do with their time that doesn't cause them as much conspicuous emotional agony. Last season the mantra was; "all we want is a team that tries." Now we've got one it's not enough apparently, so we're demanding 50 million quid players like toddlers at the shops and threatening to flounce off if the manager does one. Can you imagine Benitez's press conference after the latest trip to the barricades following the Braga shambles? “It’s clear to see the fans are worried. Thankfully a few supporters have written a letter and I can confirm Mike Ashley has now sold the club, having bought Mbappe and Willian as farewell presents. Keep on keeping on.”... Give it a rest lads, eh?

So controversial 

3 hours ago, Gene_Clark said:

:anguish:

Arrangements being made by "The Magpie Group" 

"To protest in numbers outside SD on Northumberland St before the Spurs game"

Edited by trooper

Just now, trooper said:

Arrangements being made by "The Magpie Group" 

"To priest in numbers outside SD on Northumberland St before the Spurs game"

Steve Wraith involved then?

• Haha 4

I don't really see what impact that's going to have.  Some minor inconvenience and profit loss in one store for half an hour till they're moved on.

Large-scale boycott at the ground is what's needed and I've run out of faith in that ever happening.

Edited by adios

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I keep opening this thread up expecting the phrase ...."and he's gone".

I've been expecting this for weeks so I don't even know what I'm thinking at this point.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

I don't really see what impact that's going to have.  Some minor inconvenience and profit loss in one store for half and hour till they're moved on.

Large-scale boycott at the ground is what's needed and I've run out of faith in that ever happening.

Maybe's that may happen yet I'm sure this is just the first stage