Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Is building up to something big really the way to garner attention or is it just going to make it more likely to fizzle out like a damp squid?

Genuine question.

13 minutes ago, adios said:

Is building up to something big really the way to garner attention or is it just going to make it more likely to fizzle out like a damp squid?

Genuine question.

I think after Rafa's comments in his post match interview last night things are beginning to get moving now

11 hours ago, adios said:

Isn't a damp squid a good thing? B)

Aye unfortunately the sky money means fans have less impact. I think if there was a complete boycott of games, his trampy shops, the puma tat that fills NUFC direct (what a joke that is btw), he might take a bit of notice but he knows and we all know that won’t happen. 

Ashley seems to be the only owner in the Premier League who isn't worried about League position next season.Is his plan to pocket another £100m+ by completing 38 league games then think of life in whatever league we happen to be in with whoever the manager will be.It's baffling not just us but everyone in the country with an interest in football.You have to ask how much interest he has in NUFC at the moment.

4 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye unfortunately the sky money means fans have less impact. I think if there was a complete boycott of games, his trampy shops, the puma tat that fills NUFC direct (what a joke that is btw), he might take a bit of notice but he knows and we all know that won’t happen. 

It won't happen to the degree that it will make a difference. You'll just have the stadium looking less than full.

If you want media attention then I'd suggest a bit of civil disobedience. Have sit ins in his shops preventing customers from getting to the tills and make sure that the media are there to cover it. Though it would have to be done in a place that matters like London, rather than Newcastle.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Ant said:

The reasoning for  anyone going this season to matches after those interviews/quotes are beyond me,

Pretty simple in my case. The ST is prepaid and it's the only chance to meet mates I wouldn't otherwise see. Last season was pretty enjoyable, and the one before. 

Aye, I wouldn't go so far as to slag off the fans who still go.  I found it hard enough to boycoutt the £5 fee for the preseason friendlies ffs. :lol:  

People make a virtue out of going (and not going) but it's usual a case of people who still go still enjoy it and those who've jacked it in can't be arsed any more. One of the many things I hate about the fat cunt is that he divides fellow fans

• Like 2

It would be easier to list the things we don't hate about him.

...I've got nothing.

Edited by adios