Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

It makes sense to me tbh, why sign this current offer with all of the uncertainty around the club? The potential new owners may even come in and offer him a higher salary, not a lot of point locking himself into Ashley’s deal. 

At some point the incoming owners should attempt to have a discussion with him, formalising some manner of provisional agreement. It's possible he's signed an NDA on the issue though. My guess is all the relevant information will come through simultaneously, more or less.

2 hours ago, Howay said:

It makes sense to me tbh, why sign this current offer with all of the uncertainty around the club? The potential new owners may even come in and offer him a higher salary, not a lot of point locking himself into Ashley’s deal. 

It has to make sense otherwise it would mean that this club is run in a totally unprofessional way. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Howay man. As if......

We know it's all bollocks

16 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Howay man. As if......

We know it's all bollocks

:lol: Likely, I’m just trying to have some optimism that the fat cretin may finally leave.

5 hours ago, trooper said:

So Rafa's got exactly 2 weeks of his contract left. I'm beginning to think when he briefly visited the training ground the other week it was probably to collect his stuff.

Of course you are :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I hope he went to the training ground to have a big poo on his desk lol

If the takeover goes through presumably his first demand from the new owners will be a new desk 

• Haha 4

Its quite obvious Rafa has been told there is no contract on offer as the takeover is going through. DJ Khaleds group have said it will be done by end of month. So Rafa is more than likely waiting to see if they offer him a contract or decide on someone else. 

27 minutes ago, Winston said:

Its quite obvious Rafa has been told there is no contract on offer as the takeover is going through. DJ Khaleds group have said it will be done by end of month. So Rafa is more than likely waiting to see if they offer him a contract or decide on someone else. 

where have they said that?

Edited by Andrew
edited because I can't be arsed

It looks like Rafa's been removed from the merchandising this from The Mag article about the new kit

Wednesday June 19th 2019

Show Rafa and his boy that you’re a true Magpie when you hit St James Park in this Newcastle United 19/20 Home Players Authentic S/S Football Shirt from Puma.

Newcastle United have spent 86 seasons in the top flight of English football what is now known as the Premier League.

Friday June 21st 2019

Show that you’re a true Magpie when you hit St James Park in this Newcastle United 19/20 Home Players Authentic S/S Football Shirt from Puma.

Newcastle United have spent 86 seasons in the top flight of English football what is now known as the Premier League.’