Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Rafa was the best thing at the club since they pissed off Keegan.

They did it again and I really think that Ashley is probably getting pleasure out of it in taking revenge in the abuse he gets. His sole intentions are his own well-being. He doesn’t care in the slightest about the club and the fans.

I guess we will get Richard Keys defending him at some point today.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Rafa was the best thing at the club since they pissed off Keegan.

They did it again and I really think that Ashley is probably getting pleasure out of it in taking revenge in the abuse he gets. His sole intentions are his own well-being. He doesn’t care in the slightest about the club and the fans.

I guess we will get Richard Keys defending him at some point today.

Rio Ferdinand won't be far behind him.

Must admit, it'll be hard to get behind the team without Benitez. He made a huge difference to the team and support. The last few years were the most enjoyable since Robson. What an utter cunt Ashley is. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Must admit, it'll be hard to get behind the team without Benitez. He made a huge difference to the team and support. The last few years were the most enjoyable since Robson. What an utter cunt Ashley is. 

The most disappointing thing about the whole affair is the fact we never got to see how far a world class manager in Rafa could have taken the club if the owner matched his ambition, and Rafa was fully committed to taking the club places aswell. 

• Like 2

I've just been thinking about how Benitez has conducted himself over the past 3 years in the face of adversity caused by his employers and he has been nothing short of magnificent in every sense. From his integrity, his man management, his tactical nouse, his ability to push players beyond their perceived capabilities, steadying the ship after relegation, galvanising the club and the fans,  his work beyond the pitch with local communities and young people and his charity work aswell both here and in Liverpool. The list is endless. The man lives and breathes football and deserved so much more than this regime afforded him. Benitez is a class act no doubt. 

Good luck for the future Rafa!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Look at the first comment. 

Our erstwhile Mackem friend is sadder than we thought :lol:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/06/absolute-class-from-alan-shearer-as-he-attacks-mike-ashley-for-treatment-of-fans-and-rafa-benitez-newcastle-united/

h3PhfE1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What a whopper :lol:

I wonder if the daft knacker is even clever enough to realise the irony of that comment 

On 1.5.2019 at 15:29, Isegrim said:

I think they are delaying the foreseeable decision just to make sure all the anger will happen during the summer break and hope that the protests will fade out until the start of next season. 

They probably will throw in a fake take over story as well.

I am win!

• 2 weeks later...