Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Charnley will be fine once Rafa is running the football side which is all that really matters. There's all the day to day office stuff that can keep him busy.

Carrs getting on a bit and I've read Rafas already got scouts that worked with him at Liverpool now working for us.

Basically as Dannii said....

ea3e7e2e4232107b54f62fd144efae90.jpg

Charnley will be fine once Rafa is running the football side which is all that really matters. There's all the day to day office stuff that can keep him busy.

Carrs getting on a bit and I've read Rafas already got scouts that worked with him at Liverpool now working for us.

What the fuck is this shit?

Throw another one out there, I'm demolishing all comers.

Beardsley should be fired immediately for being a terrible coach. Having once played well for Newcastle is not a coaching qualification.

The 3 C's have to go they will serve no purpose if Rafa's going to be allowed to rebuild the club. ALL deadwood must go as brutal as that sounds from the top to the bottom. If you want Concur & Beardsley involved let them do the meet & greet on match days or something

We would still need an MD/Chief exec whether Rafa stays or not. He's a manager so he's not going to that himself. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather it was someone remotely qualified for the job than Penfold but someone's going to have to do it.

You are way gayer than Meenzer.

Am not getting carried away, need to secure benitez first, the board have to give him autonomy and a reasonable budget, and we need to get promoted. IF we do all that and things are looking rosy August 2017, benitez is our best chance of getting silverware (a cup) in generations.

Edited by Renton

IF Rafa does stay hopefully we dont fuck up pre season again, we were shite last year and the players didn't look fit

:lol: Aye it was shambolic, how the team was that unfit going into the season was disgraceful. Then when McClaren got sacked it seemed he give the players about 3 days off a week which if true would make the fact they had the fitness of a pub team make a lot more sense.

:lol: Aye it was shambolic, how the team was that unfit going into the season was disgraceful. Then when McClaren got sacked it seemed he give the players about 3 days off a week which if true would make the fact they had the fitness of a pub team make a lot more sense.

It was getting daft man, I don't think the fuckers ever trained :lol:

It was getting daft man, I don't think the fuckers ever trained :lol:

:lol: Well we all know they didn't play football on weekends under McClaren.

Is Rafa really going to stay? :lol: This surely cannot be happening with the horrific people that run NUFC trying to seal the deal can it? Unless Rafa is demanding complete and utter control over all areas to do with football.

It was good to see Gouffran and Obertan getting paid off and no doubt Rafa was behind it.This gives you hope that the other shirkers and 'injured' players will also be shown the door.

The makems are obsessed with our poor draw away to Villa,which is a little strange because they drew away to Villa.

If Rafa is such a shit manager,why not let us quietly go about our work and appoint him.

The only way it will work is if Rafa is directly answerable to Ashley. If he has to go through Charnley it won't work

Don't see why not. That's the whole point of agreeing a budget. All this will be sorted before he signs.