Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Charnley is going to fuck up the negotiations with Rafa. If I had quid I'd put quite a few on it, but I only have CDN. dollars.

Once again my reverse psychology and superstitions worked to perfection. :D:bed1ac:

Thank me, bitches!! :angry:

Apparently Danny Murphy reckons he stalled waiting for better offers then took job when nothing suitable came up. That's Danny Zidane Murphy by the way.

The ex-Liverpool player who had a go at a player (Sissoko) for diving. Cunt.

Have to say I didn't like Benitez using "Project" in the press conference - pretentious bollocks but I'll let him off just this once.

Murphy is slowly turning into Lawrenson. You can just tell he absolutely fucking hates being in the TV studio but his wife wants him out the house while the fella has to come round and fix the thing.

It's written all over his hastenly shaven face.

Apparently Danny Murphy reckons he stalled waiting for better offers then took job when nothing suitable came up. That's Danny Zidane Murphy by the way.

Drummed out of Liverpool for being shit years before they won the champions league, in favour of erm "world class" talents like Igor Biscan and Jimi Traore, his best offers for the next decade were from Charlton and fuckin Fulham :lol: ...as Tom said so fuckin what if he was assessing his options? No one expected him in March and no one expected him to sign after relegation..outside the usual suspects and Leicester there's no one in the premier league I'd swap places with right now, least of all the mackems. They won't be out the bottom five all season and they'll still be eating fat Sams shit sandwiches every week, only without the only two games that really matter to them.

He's another pundit that does nowt to dispel the notion that footballers are fucking morons. Who fucking cares if Rafa 'stalled' he's here why try and piss on that other than simply being a thick scouse cunt? For what it's worth I don't think he did, I think he was just standing his ground and making sure he got exactly what he was asking for before he committed. It seems staying near his family was of massive importance to him which has suited NUFC, cracking news.

Oh aye and as PL says he was fucking shite himself, our club wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole.

Edited by Howay