Murphy is slowly turning into Lawrenson. You can just tell he absolutely fucking hates being in the TV studio but his wife wants him out the house while the fella has to come round and fix the thing.

It's written all over his hastenly shaven face.

Apparently Danny Murphy reckons he stalled waiting for better offers then took job when nothing suitable came up. That's Danny Zidane Murphy by the way.

Drummed out of Liverpool for being shit years before they won the champions league, in favour of erm "world class" talents like Igor Biscan and Jimi Traore, his best offers for the next decade were from Charlton and fuckin Fulham :lol: ...as Tom said so fuckin what if he was assessing his options? No one expected him in March and no one expected him to sign after relegation..outside the usual suspects and Leicester there's no one in the premier league I'd swap places with right now, least of all the mackems. They won't be out the bottom five all season and they'll still be eating fat Sams shit sandwiches every week, only without the only two games that really matter to them.

Apparently Danny Murphy reckons he stalled waiting for better offers then took job when nothing suitable came up. That's Danny Zidane Murphy by the way.

He's another pundit that does nowt to dispel the notion that footballers are fucking morons. Who fucking cares if Rafa 'stalled' he's here why try and piss on that other than simply being a thick scouse cunt? For what it's worth I don't think he did, I think he was just standing his ground and making sure he got exactly what he was asking for before he committed. It seems staying near his family was of massive importance to him which has suited NUFC, cracking news.

Oh aye and as PL says he was fucking shite himself, our club wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole.

Edited by Howay

If he was really waiting for better offers he didn't wait long did he? The play offs and the champions league final haven't happened yet. If he'd waited longer there would certainly have been other offers. Maybe they wouldn't have been in the premiership but they probably would have involved European football. But who gives a fuck. He's here and we're all behind him. How many managers have had the full support of us in our lives? There's only two others I can remember and they did pretty well.

He's another pundit that does nowt to dispel the notion that footballers are fucking morons. Who fucking cares if Rafa 'stalled' he's here why try and piss on that other than simply being a thick scouse cunt? For what it's worth I don't think he did, I think he was just standing his ground and making sure he got exactly what he was asking for before he committed. It seems staying near his family was of massive importance to him which has suited NUFC, cracking news.

Oh aye and as PL says he was fucking shite himself, our club wouldn't have touched him with a bargepole.

According to this his family had more of a say in his decision than even we may have expected, which also reflects incredibly well on our support in general :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/rafa-benitez-how-a-champions-league-winning-manager-was-convinced-to-stay-with-newcastle-united-a7048451.html

According to this his family had more of a say in his decision than even we may have expected, which also reflects incredibly well on our support in general :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/rafa-benitez-how-a-champions-league-winning-manager-was-convinced-to-stay-with-newcastle-united-a7048451.html

:nufc:

Aye honestly I think the bloke just wanted to be at a club where he was appreciated and near his family, it's cracking that the lads give him the full support I think it really did make a difference in his decision.

Other #NUFC stuff - Carr set to remain but with diminished role, pre-season plans just about finalised, no exit clauses in new Benitez deal.

So he'll basically go back to being a scout then, which he should have been all along tbf. I'm glad that Rafa is bringing in his own scouting team as well, it's about time the football side of things was controlled by a bloke that knows football rather than Lee Charnley.

Danny Murphy: takes some doing to be a boring, bitter little twat after you've spent 15 years of your life playing football every day and ended up a millionaire in the process. Clueless fuckin glake. Howay Rafa you fucking beauty :bunny:

So he'll basically go back to being a scout then, which he should have been all along tbf. I'm glad that Rafa is bringing in his own scouting team as well, it's about time the football side of things was controlled by a bloke that knows football rather than Lee Charnley.

It's exciting that we finally have a manager being allowed to be a manager and bring in his own players, im looking forward to seeing Rafa's signing not just a group of players chucked at him

Just a shame it's took nearly 10 years

More people stayed behind at St. James’ Park to support Rafa Benitez than the number of Manchester City fans who stayed behind at The Etihad to thank Manuel Pellegrini for delivering them a Premier League title before he left the club.

:nufc::MITRO:

I truly am so happy, we can genuinely return to the club we should be with this man.

This was the best moment of the Ashley era till yesterday. It can't fail to put a smile on the most dour mans face.

Fuck right off! Just when I thought I'd have a nice couple of nufc free years, the bastards have us hooked again. Typical :finger:

sigh

Aye. :lol: