Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Knockaert would be class but, as has been said, it would be suicidal for them to sell him half way through the season. Be interesting to see if we've agreed a deal with Alan Judge. Still don't think he's played this season

Winger and creative MF are probably the only 2 positions we have room for in the squad

With the number of players we have in the squad who are of championship league, or better, quality, we shouldn't be looking at dropping too many points now on our road to promotion.

However, if we do I shall put the blame squarely on Rafa's shoulders for not fielding the right players at the right time.

With the number of players we have in the squad who are of championship league, or better, quality, we shouldn't be looking at dropping too many points now on our road to promotion.

However, if we do I shall put the blame squarely on Rafa's shoulders for not fielding the right players at the right time.

You're a right old ray of sunshine this season noelie.

:lol:

We have players in our squad who are champions league quality or better? ?

:lol:

Pinnacle of many careers that was ewerk.

His fucking face man :lol: , there were three other 'winners' wasn't there? Like a fucking participation trophy ffs.

We were the 'outright winners'. There were 11 'winners' including ourselves but we won it outright by subsequently getting the furthest out of the other 10 in the Uefa Cup. I shit thee not. I confess I had to look that up to confirm the details. He does look well chuffed like.

Enjoyed reading those pieces. Thought it was class that Rafa would only have the Manager of the Month photo taken with his entire team and didn't want the articles written unless they were written about the everyone. He's a proper actual real life football manager, isn't he? 

Wonder how the Palace fans are enjoying their man by of comparison? 

CxYERk6VIAAu3wo.jpg

We were the 'outright winners'. There were 11 'winners' including ourselves but we won it outright by subsequently getting the furthest out of the other 10 in the Uefa Cup. I shit thee not. I confess I had to look that up to confirm the details. He does look well chuffed like.

:lol: :lol:

That's brilliant, I'm surprised we all forgot the feeling of when we realized we had got the furthest in the UEFA cup so we had 'won' the Intertoto. What a rush.