Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Anything to get him off the wage bill for four weeks.

Or they hoped he'd take the job full-time and the club would be compensated

3 hours ago, trooper said:

It's much less than 3 weeks mate the window closes next Thursday August 9th. I'm fairly certain Rafa would have a good case given Ashley's past history regarding Keegan, were he was proved to be a liar in court.

That's only Premiership to Premiership, I think.

10 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Rafa handed Charnley his wanted list a few days ago ????? That's a bit late.

His initial list only went from No.1 - 500. He's had to extend it.

14 minutes ago, adios said:

That's only Premiership to Premiership, I think.

UR3PVT0.gif

Edited by adios
fffffuuuuu

3 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Is probably the right answer <_<

Makes sense. He's served his purpose. Got the club back up and then kept us up. Time to replace him with a cheaper, less troublesome manager. It's fucking ludicrous but that doesn't mean it's not the owner's assessment of things. Especially as he won't be able to hack an employee who weilds as much power as Rafa does. He wants obseqious yes men working for him

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

Would Rafa have a case for constructive dismissal? He was clever enough to get the title manager rather than head coach. He's had assurances that he can spend every penny the club generates yet he finds himself less than three weeks before the close of the window with a £30m net profit from transfer sales.

I think this scenario is now a lot closer than it was when you posted it this morning :lol:

Doesn't say a lot for Justin whatisfuckiname, a trained lawyer letting this by. Every 18 months or so Ashley excels himself in the utter cuntishness department. I'm not entirely surprised, but as a ploy to get rid of an incumbent manager it's a fuckin doozy :lol:

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's even the fact that they sent a letter which arrived two days later i.e. after Hierro had already been appointed. :lol: 

2nd class postage stamp :D

:lol: He’s just completely taking the fucking piss at this point. I genuinely hope the stupid drunken fuck head ends up with nowt to his name one day. 

I agree with others that Rafa surely has a case for constructive dismissal, if Keegan did then Rafa does as he’s had far more promises than Keegan had iirc and now he’s being offered around. 

Really wish I could stop giving a toss about this club. It’s honestly just a complete waste of fucking time now with this helmet in charge. 

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’s just completely taking the fucking piss at this point. I genuinely hope the stupid drunken fuck head ends up with nowt to his name one day. 

I agree with others that Rafa surely has a case for constructive dismissal, if Keegan did then Rafa does as he’s had far more promises than Keegan had iirc and now he’s being offered around. 

Really wish I could stop giving a toss about this club. It’s honestly just a complete waste of fucking time now with this helmet in charge. 

Worst comes to worst he'll lose a constructive dismissal case. So what? £6m or so to get rid of a pest who's past his usefulness now we're back in the money and brand exposure league. He'll get someone else who'll keep us up but won't be so such a loose cannon. That's obviously his thinking here, the waste of oxygen that he is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Worst comes to worst he'll lose a constructive dismissal case. So what? £6m or so to get rid of a pest who's past his usefulness now we're back in the money and brand exposure league. He'll get someone else who'll keep us up but won't be so such a loose cannon. That's obviously his thinking here, the waste of oxygen that he is.

Moyes is waiting by the phone.