Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Great form, fuck off. 

Please tell me you said that like this! :D

http://ytcropper.com/cropped/SS596f96b8292b3

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.ytcropper.com/embed/SS596f96b8292b3/loop/noautoplay/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><a href="http://ytcropper.com" target="_blank">via ytCropper</a>

Edited by LooneyToony
want to embed the cropped youtube into post

Correct and neither is it meaningless. Bookies have to much invested in this sort of shit to pluck figures out of their arses. It doesn't mean it'll definitely happen or that he'll be forst but it doesn't exactly bode well

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

Correct and neither is it meaningless. Bookies have to much invested in this sort of shit to pluck figures out of their arses. It doesn't mean it'll definitely happen or that he'll be forst but it doesn't exactly bode well

I think there's a lot of very smart people using all sorts of statistical metrics for bookies but I don't think this is a market where they can apply it.

27 minutes ago, adios said:

I think there's a lot of very smart people using all sorts of statistical metrics for bookies but I don't think this is a market where they can apply it.

Aye but I would also guess they spend a bit of time (and money) obtaining decent inside info. Probably just years of being a Newcastle fan (and years of Ashley being a cunt) but it makes me a bit uneasy. Of course any info could be totally duff but I don't find his being favourite to be 1st to go anything other than bad.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They're terrible with odds in some markets. Noticed it a lot with boxing undercards. Doesn't Meenzer always make a bit on the eurovision as well?

The difference would be very little interest in those two relative to this market. Hope they are miles out, obviously. And you want about 1000/1 for nobody getting the sack as an aside

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye but I would also guess they spend a bit of time (and money) obtaining decent inside info. Probably just years of being a Newcastle fan (and years of Ashley being a cunt) but it makes me a bit uneasy. Of course any info could be totally duff but I don't find his being favourite to be 1st to go anything other than bad.

Aye, fair point.  And I'm also always waiting for the other shoe to drop where Ashley is concerned.

Rafa on Elliot:

“The main thing for Rob Elliot is to be fit and he’s training hard after playing the final three games of last season.

“He is a good goalkeeper but I want him to compete.

“You can’t have players that think this is easy because they are the only one in that position.

“Hopefully we can bring in a new goalkeeper, and this competition will be good for the team.”

Interesting that he's basically confirming he has no interest in Krul/Darlow.

Edited by adios