Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

I'd like to think Rafa's first job is to give the captain's armband to Shelvey and to encourage him to be as vocal as necessary on the pitch.We desperately need a leader and someone to dish out the bollockings .Conceding goals and a shrug of the shoulders to follow isn't what we need now.10 games for every player to give 100% is what's required.No chucking the towel in when we concede first and no fucking hiding at anytime during a game.They need to buy into what Rafa is doing,starting with the Leicester game.I cannot see Rafa being a wimp and talking shite after defeats.

:lol:

Could be.

Btw I have a bone to pick with you. How come in all your Kodi ramblings there has been no mention of chaturbate. ;)

Oh god, that sounds horrific. Have all your good feelings about Rafa maybe been fired out the end of your pee-pee on this thing?

Oh god, that sounds horrific. Have all your good feelings about Rafa maybe been fired out the end of your pee-pee on this thing?

"Sounds horrific" :lol:

Like your not on there EVERY night. Wouldn't be surprised if you have your own web cam. ;)

Just been reading the NUFC thread on rawk. They've posted The True Geordie's reaction to the appointment, they like him then later in the thread realise he's sponsored by The Sun and have now taken the stance of ignoring his content :D

To be fair ignoring that utter wank is the course of action everyone should take. What an unbearable prick he is, I have a mate that sends me his videos all the time no matter how many times I tell him I wont watch the fat prick "but he makes a good point" despite the fact everyone else has already made the same point without putting on a painfully forced accent and breathing like an asthmatic Bulldog.

Aye he is a gargantuan bell end like. I used to watch him up until he put a green screen behind himself, where he looks like a total wank stain, and now he just irritates me.

And just went through the NUFC thread on RAWK. We have a lot in common with Liverpool more than we would like to admit, given how seemingly universally disliked they are.

I'm having a bit of a come down day.

The joy of having a class manager has turned into this possibly becoming the what might of been. If we go down. If we'd appointed him sooner etc etc.

Last week I was assigned to relegation and a bit meh. Now relegation will feel like losing the winning euro millions ticket.

Bingo. This is exactly how I feel. What a wasted opportunity it would be.

This is what I meant about him not being 100% committed (the get out clause). The only way to look at it if your feeling a bit down is he's here for 8 weeks he's doing his due diligence & hasnt signed yet .

Look, you've all read me banging on. I don't care about any clauses, it's still a big reputational risk for him, it's a challenge. I never in a million years thought we'd get a manager under Ashley with the pedigree that Rafa has, so if he keeps us up and stays, I'll be loving it.

Edited by scoobos

What will impress me the most (given what he's got at his disposal), is if he can find another line of attack rather than just the Sissoko Janmaat overlap routine.

It was fine early season but now every team knows that's all we really have.

No idea what it may be but hope he can muster something up.

We didn't push over any walls

But......but....... neither did they- like the entirety of Scousekind, I've conveniently forgotten about this and the 39 victims.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11635476/Heysel-disaster-of-1985-is-footballs-forgotten-tragedy-and-Liverpool-and-Juventus-minimal-reaction-prolongs-hurt.html

What will impress me the most (given what he's got at his disposal), is if he can find another line of attack rather than just the Sissoko Janmaat overlap routine.

It was fine early season but now every team knows that's all we really have.

No idea what it may be but hope he can muster something up.

That's literally our only 'trick'. We rely on Janmaat to go forward far too often and then complain when he's out of position

He manages to be out of position even when he's back defending tbf

It doesn't help that he gets fuck all protection from Sissoko though. Put an actual winger in Townsend on the right wing he will look a lot better imo

I don't rate Janmaat too highly as a defender but gpirlo is right essembee, even top defenders often need help from the bloke in front of them and Sissoko rarely bothers his arse. I also don't see Janmaat as one of our problems really, while he's suspect defensively at times we have no left back whatsoever and our defence in general is poorly set up/drilled.

I think if Janmaat is properly coached he will be a lot better defensively as most of his problem tends to be positioning, he tackles well, is very fit, and works hard.

I don't rate Janmaat too highly as a defender but gpirlo is right essembee, even top defenders often need help from the bloke in front of them and Sissoko rarely bothers his arse. I also don't see Janmaat as one of our problems really, while he's suspect defensively at times we have no left back whatsoever and our defence in general is poorly set up/drilled.

I think if Janmaat is properly coached he will be a lot better defensively as most of his problem tends to be positioning, he tackles well, is very fit, and works hard.

He started his career as a winger iirc. He's even played centre back next to Willo of all people and looked okay, I think he's a decent tackler of the ball it's just his positioning. I don't think he trusts the rest of team at all, especially Sissoko