NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Anorthernsoul, you've just taken responsibility for the most important game of the decade, don't fuck it up.

Reckon we'll draw or lose, but win enough of the remaining games to survive. Which will be nice, because they'll go down having taken what they want from the season (beating us) and we'll take what we want from the season (not being relegated) and everyone is happy :good:

If we lose we're down for me like. Can't say I'm confident either. Could be a horrible day.

Can't afford to lose and a draw is a bad result. But the next match is equally crucial. We need 4 points to stay in it, our best chance is to beat the mackems at home.

They're incredibly confident like. Let's hope it backfires, they seem to have forgotten they are as shit as us.

Can't afford to lose and a draw is a bad result. But the next match is equally crucial. We need 4 points to stay in it, our best chance is to beat the mackems at home.

They're incredibly confident like. Let's hope it backfires, they seem to have forgotten they are as shit as us.

Would have thought Norwich was the easier game to get all 3 points. The derby is going to be unpredictable, where we're as likely to get an early red & never get back into the game as we are grind out an ugly 1-0. Norwich is another shit team, but without the nonsense that surrounds the derby, they haven't a goal scorer (like sunderland do) and they're just as crap at the back. The Leicester performance shows we can be disciplined away from home and, but for a bit of luck, we would have snatched a point.

regardless of the mathematics of staying up, we need a boost of confidence.

A win is priceless for both reasons.

There ridiculously confident about winning us, and not just by one goal either. The media are predicting they stay up too. Being the underdogs could be an advantage

I'd love to say that a new manager (actual manager this time) bounce, along with returning players and being at home after a pretty improved performance would be enough to at LEAST get a point against sunderland.

Problem is we are coming in on probably the worst run of results I can remember for quite some time and with mojo at a pretty much all time low, all i can see is all of our optimism being dashed by getting spanked another 3 nil or beyond that to firmly put a nail in this miserable season coffin - or us battering them the entire game and failing to score (again) only to be undone by something really fucking dumb (offside goal, bad penalty call, stupid sending off, wind carries ball from kickoff into our net) and leaving empty handed.

Im not entirely sure which of those would annoy me more!

Agreed, we should and have to beat these twats. I'm shocked at the way they go on about our side mind, we're shit aye and they're right about it but they seem to have completely forgotten that they are also absolutely shit as well, they're 1 point above us and you would think they were 12 points clear of us the way they're going on. We had the game in comfortable control last time until the ref decided to make himself known, the worry with us is can we score. I think we will control the ball and have the better of the play but we need to score otherwise it is pointless (as it has been so often this season).

The cheating makem b@st@rds will be diving and feigning injury from the first minute.O'Shit will be holding and pulling Mitro at every corner.They have a cheating tw@t who plays right side who shrieks whilst diving when he's tackled.Once Defoe enters the box he goes weak at the knees with the slightest touch.They are a team of cheating b@st@rds.You have been warned.Remember where you heard it first because I can guarantee you will be discussing their diving and cheating from late Sunday afternoon onwards.CMB

The cheating makem b@st@rds will be diving and feigning injury from the first minute.O'Shit will be holding and pulling Mitro at every corner.They have a cheating tw@t who plays right side who shrieks whilst diving when he's tackled.Once Defoe enters the box he goes weak at the knees with the slightest touch.They are a team of cheating b@st@rds.You have been warned.Remember where you heard it first because I can guarantee you will be discussing their diving and cheating from late Sunday afternoon onwards.CMB

You know it's perfectly ok to swear here?