NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

Hope Rafa sends them out to all out attack an early goal will be essential to settle the nerves. I'm expecting a bad tempered game given the situation both teams are in. The hiding off Bournemouth didn't put Trooper Jnr off as him & his mate are going to this on Sunday.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first year ever, I'm glad I'm not going to be there - this is going to be nasty , fan behaviour wise. I fully expect some serious violence.

Nothing gets a radgies blood up more than a nonce.

Edited by scoobos

We're overdue a bit of luck in the derby as well, mind. About time we had a mackem sent off/dodgy decision go our way/own goal/deflected goal etc.

To be honest we've been saying that for about 2 seasons about every game in general

When are we expecting the annual Steve Taylor pre - derby rallying cry? The club really need to lock him in a box this week. Its one thing shoving a form player out in front of the cameras but sending out Taylor just because he's a Geordie and has form for upsetting mackems puts us on a hiding if we lose. the mackems are expecting it:-

http://www.wearewearside.com/post/2016/03/15/steven-taylor-most-important-player-for-sunderland-on-sunday.aspx

To be honest we've been saying that for about 2 seasons about every game in general

I know. We get some very noticeable bad luck with decisions mind.

Aye it's been great him making his mouth go in the run up to successive comfortable victories for the mackems. The bloke is a fucking donkey dick.

I'm still holding out hope that Mbemba and Colo will be back, I can't watch many more games of Taylor and Lascelles.

For the first year ever, I'm glad I'm not going to be there - this is going to be nasty , fan behaviour wise. I fully expect some serious violence.

Nothing gets a radgies blood up more than a nonce.

You have to be a WUM account because your patter is fucking minging.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa tries to find a way to fit our best players on the pitch. Perhaps Gini alongside Shelvey with Townsend, DeJong, Sissoko all playing somewhere with Mitro/ Perez up top. Perhaps not at home but on the road, surely.

wtf is a wum ? and it's fuckin true man, its going to be mental I bet you.

Work Unit module?

Web Utilization miner?

Wind Up Merchant?

Edited by scoobos

Wind up merchant. No doubt a group of middle aged mackems will kick in some 13 year old charvas near the train station then claim to have 'won the war' regardless of the result on the pitch.

No idea what's going to happen.

On the one hand Sunderland have a goalscorer, an extra point and better goal difference.

On the other, we have arguably better players, better fixtures and Rafa: a much better manager than hippo heed. We lose, that's it. A draw and it's a struggle, win though and we're favourites to stay up.

No idea what's going to happen.

On the one hand Sunderland have a goalscorer, an extra point and better goal difference.

On the other, we have arguably better players, better fixtures and Rafa: a much better manager than hippo heed. We lose, that's it. A draw and it's a struggle, win though and we're favourites to stay up.

Norwich are going to relegate both of us. :D