NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot has improved a lot by playing more regularly and Krul was in poor form before his injury.

Krul is still a better keeper.

In a nutshell.

If Krul were to return from injury in the morning I wouldn't be dropping Elliot.

If we're in the top flight next year, who's your 1st choice?

He also has far better distribution. Dunno though, I think Krul still edges it in terms of organising his defence and decision making for me... no denying that Elliot is getting better though, and that's hugely positive.

He also has far better distribution. Dunno though, I think Krul still edges it in terms of organising his defence and decision making for me... no denying that Elliot is getting better though, and that's hugely positive.

Elliott is still paying for some fairly poor displays early on in his Newcastle career. I don't think he's better than Krul, and I certainly don't think he's better than Krul can become with the right coaching. Have to remember they're both not that old in 'keeping terms (29 & 27 respectively).