Norwich V Newcastle / Saturday / 3PM / Carrow Road

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mathematically but it does feel like that. The results we've been getting, cant expect us to make up a significant gap in the last few games if we cant beat Sunderland and Norwich.

Nervous as hell.

1 of the four winnable games.

Big worry is left back.

Hoping for more returning players.

Another short sentence goes here.

We really could do with the 3 points but yet again I see its a must not lose. Our away form is abysmal so a point would still be good

Just got to hope the mackems lose. We need to stay compact and organised like we did against Leicester

Big worry is left back.

Janmaat might not be fit. God knows who we can play at full back, Anita can do us a job at left back

Janmaat might not be fit. God knows who we can play at full back, Anita can do us a job at left back

Mbemba, Mbabu, Eranu, Uvavu

When did we last win a game? :lol: (I can't remember #brainfreeze). Got to start winning now, I'm afraid. Need a mini-run if we can manage it.

Lillestrom ;)

West Brom.

Mbabu injured

We need Mbemba at centre back (Colo still injured)

And the others well :lol:

Mbabu is due back on the 2nd (as is Tiote)

Big worry is left back.

Tottenham have every chance of winning the title. Was it a winnable game? According to the majority of nobheads, no. What happens? We deservedly win 1-2. Man City are having a horrific season by their standards, we beat them last season, why not this season? We don't have one game that isn't winnable. They're all winnable. The problem is the desire of the players, and also the fact they're generally not great anyway, but our results over many years prove that absolutely any game is winnable. We beat Liverpool 7 weeks before they won the Champions League, we beat Chelsea 2-0 at Stamford Bridge 18 days before they became champions of Europe. Yes we are shit, no game is beyond getting points though, not one.

When did we last win a game? :lol: (I can't remember #brainfreeze). Got to start winning now, I'm afraid. Need a mini-run if we can manage it.

The mackems have done it for years.

Not really.

I think we're already gone. We needed to win last week. Anything less than three points at Norwich and we may as well stop bothering. The players already have.

The defeatist attitude that is apparent on here is something that'll definitely see us relegated if it's present amongst players and fans. We're very capable of beating every single one of these cunts left to play and we should be getting ourselves out of it, we're Newcastle United for fuck's sake.

The derby was great for the first ten minutes (nowt like a lot of previous derbies, but best atmosphere of the season) but it was worrying how quickly the support wilted. Particularly after the goal. That's what Ashley gets for chasing off a lot of dedicated fans and filling the place with kids paying £2 a game like.

If the players had given anything worth cheering in the first half they could have garnered further support, as it was, Benitez spent the week making a big deal about fans being the 12th man and all that, but when the fans cranked it up the players looked like 2 fucks could not be given. For them to sort that out rather than fans being consistently let down when they show.

The defeatist attitude that is apparent on here is something that'll definitely see us relegated if it's present amongst players and fans. We're very capable of beating every single one of these cunts left to play and we should be getting ourselves out of it, we're Newcastle United for fuck's sake.

The aforementioned attitude is also known as realism

Can't be true every single Newcastle fan is deluded

We obviously have a chance of getting out of it, but you'd be daft not to fancy us to go down. No wins in the last 5, 2nd worst goal difference in the league and 2nd bottom with only 8 games left. It's only the change of manager that's given me a glimmer of hope

We've been shocking most the season with players who couldn't give a fuck and yet there's hardly owt in it between us, Norwich and the mackems. We've 8 games left that we're capable of winning under a manager that you'd expect the players to put the effort in for. Realistically we have every chance of getting out of it. I'd honestly rather be in our position than Norwich and the mackems, but not if every cunt is beaten before a ball is kicked.

We're 2/5. Put You're £100k flat up, and you'd only £40 if we went doon.

I've got no one reason to be positive with these lazy bastards other than Rafa. It can be done though. This board is full of miserable cunts when it comes to football, we're like a woman who's husband beats her up nearly every week but still love him.