Norwich V Newcastle / Saturday / 3PM / Carrow Road

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta try something completely different or we wont get fuck all from these last 7 games. Subs: Sissoko, Taylor, Townsend, Shelvey, Anita, Cisse and Darlow

Woodman

Lascelles Mbemba Dummet

Janmaat Tiote Wijnaldum Saivet

De Jong

Mitrovic Perez

Gotta try something completely different or we wont get fuck all from these last 7 games. Subs: Sissoko, Taylor, Townsend, Shelvey, Anita, Cisse and Darlow

Woodman

Lascelles Mbemba Dummet

Janmaat Tiote Wijnaldum Saivet

De Jong

Mitrovic Perez

I.m going to guess 'who is the Fat Lady, and why do we have to wait for her to sing before it''s all over?'

First match this season where I've been genuinely pissed off at the end. Normally I don't give a shit but this was our best chance at survival. Norwich have taken seven points from their last three games, looks like they're going to be the team to put a run together.

I think I will just give up hope and resign myself to the fact that after our display against Norwich I can't see us getting any points from anyone and we're going down like it or not.