The Fish

Toon opposition in the Fairs Cup agg scores

Feyenoord - that season Dutch champions, season after EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 4-2

Sporting Lisbon - that season Portuguese CHAMPIONS 2-1

Real Zaragoza - 2nd in Spain that season 4-4

Fiorentina - Italian Champions THAT SEASON 6-4

Rangers - fat jock cunts 2-0

Ujpesti Dosza - rated as the best side in Europe 3-0

In the past many idiots like people who have worked at the likes Northern Rock and other gimpy jobs should have realised it was often far more difficult to win Fairs/UEFA Cup than the European Cup. A monkey would understand, many, many, many professionals have said the same.

There's football fans who have half a clue on these messages boards, and people who should stick to general chat. OBVIOUSLY the European Cup is/was far far far more prestigious, but there is no way it was more difficult to win, a complete spastic can surely see that?

Malmo FFS

[emoji38]You're destroying me with these jibes about my employment history, you.... you..... former recruitment consultant, you!

Bellend.

[emoji38]You're destroying me with these jibes about my employment history, you.... you..... former recruitment consultant, you!

Bellend.

You're an example but I wasn't just referring to you.

Anyway, I shouldn't pick on depressed people so apologies, but some posters are more irritating than piles.

Wonderful.

Anyway having sat on the Holte End the day we were relegated, nothing (outside of NUFC) would give me more satisfaction than Aston Villa going bust. They loved it so much because a team 200 miles ago were relegated on their ground. Ewerk mentioned it's highly unlikely given the finance of the owner, but I'd tell me doctors to fuck off and get hammered if they went out of existence. It's the club, the fans and even their players are cunts. If I recall correctly, Agbonlahor had 3 kids to 3 different women at the same time. I think that sums them up.

Wonderful.

Anyway having sat on the Holte End the day we were relegated, nothing (outside of NUFC) would give me more satisfaction than Aston Villa going bust. They loved it so much because a team 200 miles ago were relegated on their ground. Ewerk mentioned it's highly unlikely given the finance of the owner, but I'd tell me doctors to fuck off and get hammered if they went out of existence. It's the club, the fans and even their players are cunts. If I recall correctly, Agbonlahor had 3 kids to 3 different women at the same time. I think that sums them up.

But...you're doing so well abstaining !

I love it when Stevie gets personal :lol:

The fat, fake tanned, public bathroom selfie taking, Sunderland frequenting poster giving people grief cos they work for a living. Cos that has some sort of bearing on your football knowledge?

I think that the delight they took in our relegation perfectly illustrates what an entirely dull club they are. They've been doing no more than existing for twenty years so seeing a club that they have no rivalry against get relegated was clearly the high point of their season. English football wouldn't miss their presence.