Yes Gemmill...

catmag

I met Roger a couple of years back. Brolga who runs the sanctuary is just about the best human being I’ve ever met. For all Roger lovers his son Monty is his spitting image and is now the alpha male of  the group. He, like his dad, also has gigantic bollocks. Unfortunately, I can’t find a picture of him/them. 

Whilst  we were there Brolga said to us “ you guys from the UK?...do you know Chris Evans from the BBC? I”m just about to speak to him live in his radio show” I passed on my commiserations to him, he looked a bit non plussed when the (then &) current Mrs PL jabbed me in the ribs and hissed at me to shut the fuck up. Then after walking through the sunset surrounded by dozens of awakening kangaroos we headed back to the shed wear they keep the feed for the young orphans. We were then told to wait whilst Brolga and his staff checked for & chased out a couple of gigantic western brown snakes, apparently the most venomous reptiles on earth  🐍 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...