Yes Gemmill...

catmag

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Caroline Flack. Jesus...

The whole fucking social media/reality show/fame clusterfuck in this country is getting worse. The amount of kids we get through A&E daily with suicide attempts because they don't look like they think they should, or some cunt shamed them on Facebook is crazy. 

Aye. Slated in the papers. All her presenting gigs were put on hold. I think I read she was having to sell her house too. 

Chance to have been pissed on valentines night and done something impulsively. The Sun has already started deleting its old stories. 

She sounds hugely unstable. She attacked her boyfriend with a lamp to the head while he was sleeping and it sounds like she may have tried to glass him as well. And then the subsequent court nonsense and media scrutiny has apparently been too much for her. He seems to have kind of stuck by her, weirdly.

I don't really understand people but it sounds like she needed help and didn't get it. RIP.

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

She sounds hugely unstable. She attacked her boyfriend with a lamp to the head while he was sleeping and it sounds like she may have tried to glass him as well. And then the subsequent court nonsense and media scrutiny has apparently been too much for her. He seems to have kind of stuck by her, weirdly.

I don't really understand people but it sounds like she needed help and didn't get it. RIP.

The pain of  a troubled mind is terrifying 

Edited by Tdansmith
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

The pain of  a troubled mind is terrifying 

True. Who hasn't been here? 

I recognise her name, know nothing else about her. But she was obviously troubled. RIP and cancel that fucking awful programme.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

A touching tribute. 

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Andrew Weatherall, genuinely shocked. RIP.

Fuck! Proper legend. He actually gave up the hard stuff (or so he reckoned) a few years back but he was caning it still well into his 40s. For a while, everything he did was brilliant, the production with the likes of St Etienne, Primal Scream, One Dove. His own stuff with The Sabres of Paradise and Two Lone Swordsmen. Class DJ too. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...