Yes Gemmill...

catmag

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Honor Blackman 94 

:rip:

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Didn't realise she was quite that old? 

Turns out that as well as being a filthy minx, she was a despatch rider in London during WWII. 
What a woman. 
RIP

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Turns out that as well as being a filthy minx, she was a despatch rider in London during WWII. 
What a woman. 
RIP

She was in some drippy sitcom with Richard O’Sullivan maybe late 80s?....even then, an absolute horn bucket.  RIP :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re right, and it was Joe McGann, not RO, his one was me & my girl 👍

It was fucking shit, although not quite duty free shit or that's my boy shit starring Molie Sugden. :lol:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re right, and it was Joe McGann, not RO, his one was me & my girl 👍

He’s half right. He said it was class 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It was fucking shit, although not quite duty free shit or that's my boy shit starring Molie Sugden. :lol:

Agreed. I liked duty free though.  My mate saw “Keith Barron” in the pisser at Schipol airport once, came out the WC and told us. We then all simultaneously looked to the khazi door to see the (then) recently sacked former Blackburn manager Roy Hodgson emerging from his ablutions. Very much “you had to be there” but the lad still gets his nose rubbed in that particular debacle on a regular basis :)

51 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s half right. He said it was class 

Agreed. Sadly no mistaken identity celeb anecdotes for that particularly grim affair...

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Agreed. I liked duty free though.  My mate saw “Keith Barron” in the pisser at Schipol airport once, came out the WC and told us. We then all simultaneously looked to the khazi door to see the (then) recently sacked former Blackburn manager Roy Hodgson emerging from his ablutions. Very much “you had to be there” but the lad still gets his nose rubbed in that particular debacle on a regular basis 

When we went to psv the first time and we ended up in Amsterdam wandering around the red light district drinking we spotted Roy Hodgson in a flasher mac looking very furtive - either going to or coming from somewhere in a hurry. 

7 minutes ago, NJS said:

When we went to psv the first time and we ended up in Amsterdam wandering around the red light district drinking we spotted Roy Hodgson in a flasher mac looking very furtive - either going to or coming from somewhere in a hurry. 

Dirty old cunt :lol:

There is more than a touch of the “David Pleat” about Roy iyam.. His missus was with him when we saw him though.

Theres a picture of us all with him at Schipol somewhere, I’ll see if I can track it down...we’d had a long weekend in Amsterdam and most of us were absolutely hanging, he looked a bit bemused by half a dozen stoned twats chatting shit to him at 10 in the morning. Think he said he was off to a FIFA meeting in South Africa or somewhere..

45 minutes ago, NJS said:

The poor bastard had only asked for directions to the nearest rank so he could get a taxi. Ended up getting the surprise of his life.

Edit: There's definitely a joke in there somewhere, I'm not sure that's it though.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Dirty old cunt :lol:

There is more than a touch of the “David Pleat” about Roy iyam.. His missus was with him when we saw him though.

Theres a picture of us all with him at Schipol somewhere, I’ll see if I can track it down...we’d had a long weekend in Amsterdam and most of us were absolutely hanging, he looked a bit bemused by half a dozen stoned twats chatting shit to him at 10 in the morning. Think he said he was off to a FIFA meeting in South Africa or somewhere..

Here you go mate. That’s Woy on the right isn’t it? :lol:
3vp8yj.jpg

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...