Yes Gemmill...

catmag

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Absolute genius tbh. I think him and Pele, in the 20th century anyway, were just at a different level to all the other greats like Cruyff, Best, Platini and so on. RIP

Never saw Pele or Cruyff actually play other than the famous old highlight reels so I struggle to compare those but of every player I’ve ever watched on TV in a live game, no one caught the imagination like Maradona. Maybe it was being a kid in the 80s and because it was the first World Cup I remember watching. 

The cheating cunt denied England a World Cup semi final but every kid at school wanted to be Diego. 

The weirdest thing about the hand of god, more than the officials missing it, is the back pass by Steve Hodge that set it up. To this day I’ve no idea what the fuck he thought he was doing 

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

The weirdest thing about the hand of god, more than the officials missing it, is the back pass by Steve Hodge that set it up. To this day I’ve no idea what the fuck he thought he was doing 

At least he didn't make a big thing of it... oh

61BeZyaffGL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Or that a 6ft 2 goalie got out jumped by a 5ft 2 coked up midget.

I always thought he made a right meal of the West Germany / Paul Parker deflected goal on the 1990 semi too

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...