Yes Gemmill...

catmag

The beastmistress, Tanya Roberts, has finally got a 2nd season as one of Charle's Angels!

Google if you don't know who she is but there is no doubt she was part of a young fists poster collection in the wank shed.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Not so fast, buckaroo! 

She’s still alive. 

Tanya Roberts: Bond girl and Charlie's Angel still alive, agent says https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55528352

you’re right about the last bit, though :lol: 

Fucking hell if I was her I'd be looking for a new manager. 

Reporter: "Hello we hear Tanya's in the hospital?"

Manager: "No, she's dead!"

Reporter: "Okay thanks, I'll file her obit." Hangs up.

30 minutes later.

Tanya: "Oi cunt, I've just read my obit in the Guardian and you're quoted in it, wtf?"

Manager: "Oh, hi it's you, you're alright, that's a relief. Got to go, need to make some calls!" Hangs up.

Manager: "Fuck better call Monkey Fist before he takes the poster down, shit shit shit! Who else do I need to call?"

• Haha 1

Some good judges I'd say..  

Bell is regarded as one of England's finest ever midfield players, being described by one commentator as 'the most finished article in the modern game'. Bell has been inducted into both the English Football Hall of Fame and the Manchester City Hall of Fame. In 1998 he was selected as one of the Football League 100 Legends. In his foreword to Colin Bell's autobiography, Bobby Charlton has stated that 'Colin Bell was unquestionably a great player'. Alan Mullery, another of Bell's former England teammates stated that Bell would 'still be a star in today's football' and 'would fit into any team'. Yet another England teammate of Bell's, Kevin Keegan, has stated that Bell 'had it all'. England legend Tom Finney stated that 'Colin Bell was as good as anything I've ever seen'. George Best described Bell as a 'brilliant player'. Joe Royle described Bell as a 'phenomenal natural athlete' and 'a wonderful footballer'.

On 05/01/2021 at 13:28, Monkeys Fist said:

Not so fast, buckaroo! 

She’s still alive. 

Tanya Roberts: Bond girl and Charlie's Angel still alive, agent says https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55528352

you’re right about the last bit, though :lol: 

Nope, she's gone Fist so time to knock one out for the last time and take down the poster.  

NSFW

She got the call and is on for another season of Charlie's Angels.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/jan/05/tanya-roberts-bond-girl-and-charlies-angel-dies-day-after-premature-announcement

Edited by sammynb

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...