Yes Gemmill...

catmag

I went to Rudding Park last year for a night's stay (over priced pompus cunts, don't bother).

David Jason was staying there and was holding court at the dinner table with loads of cunts wanking at every word he said.  I did a Boycie laugh as I walked past and he looked fucking fuming :lol: I'll never forgive him for refusing to give me an autograph whilst filming Frost near me the cunt.  'Too tired'  Apparently.

• Haha 4

Well considering I had to look him up I'm not sure I am a fan. I admit to watching Sex and the City when it first came out though, it was quite original and occasionally funny. Very 90s. What surprises me though was that this bloke died today at 57. I would have put him at that age 25 years ago. 

• 3 weeks later...

Colin will be furious ( well, he would be if he wasn’t dead), to have suffered the same fate as Aldous Huxley and died on the same day as someone way more famous.…

… RIP Ronnie Tutt, Elvis’ drummer. 

Who can forget the cheeky fill after bar 37 of “Are You Lonesome Tonight”, or the textbook brush work on “Old Shep”? 

Sucks to be you Colin. :lol:

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...