Yes Gemmill...

catmag

6 minutes ago, Ken said:

He came here in 2011 for the AFL grandfinal.  Melbourne are different to Sydney and I am happy to say I don't follow the sport. Anyway he performed and sadly it must go down as the worst live performance in the history of musical entertainment. 

RiP

What a tribute :lol: 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

He collapsed on stage at City Hall, (1985) we all thought he’d pegged it, was one minute doing his thing, next second spark out and down, was rushed to RVI.   

We got free tix for rescheduled gig which was a few weeks later.

Did he pick up from where he left off?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fuck meatloaf the trump supporting climate change denying cunt

Even better than Ken’s. Sounds like another blow for Asprilla as well 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Ken said:

Anyway he performed and sadly it must go down as the worst live performance in the history of musical entertainment. 

RiP

Certainly was and still talked about each year they discuss the half-time entertainment. :smile:

I dont want to speak ill of the dead but I fucking hated Meatloaf’s music especially Bat out of Hell. The cover art was interesting though, not that he did it. Still RIP and all that

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I dont want to speak ill of the dead but I fucking hated Meatloaf’s music especially Bat out of Hell. The cover art was interesting though, not that he did it. Still RIP and all that

I’m sick of the coverage already. It feels like it’s gone on longer than one of his song’s intros 

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...