Yes Gemmill...

catmag

Don't know why, but this reminds me of lad who used to be in our drinking group who'd get called Donald Fisher* by a few lads as he looked like a younger version with the same hairstyle and he fucking hated it and was the type of kid who bit like fuck at anything, I used to love playing football against him as he was basically shit but would try to be like Stuart Pearce but you could turn him inside out and laugh at him while he tried to clear you out. 

* I know he's from home and away but it's still an Aussie soap from the same era so suck it up

• Haha 4

I used to have good neighbours but they moved out and now there’s a cunt there. Their mail, which I rifle through regularly, says “Dr Cunt” but they are no medical doctor.  Guessing a PHD in being a cunt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I used to have good neighbours but they moved out and now there’s a cunt there. Their mail, which I rifle through regularly, says “Dr Cunt” but they are no medical doctor.  Guessing a PHD in being a cunt.  

Probably studied philosophy at Uni.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Probably studied philosophy at Uni.

Probably apocryphal but there was a story doing the rounds that when Newcastle Polytechnic was rebranded as Northumbria University the original intention was to call it The City University of Newcastle upon Tyne 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...