Yes Gemmill...

catmag

• 2 weeks later...

Not a good week to be an Australian pop starlet.

Judith Durham (The Seekers) Sunday

ONJ Monday

Kylie needs to be very fucking careful the next few days!

RIP ladies, not my thing but you made lots happy.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Without wanting to lower the tone but doing so anyway.....I saw a tweet from Lynda Carter mourning ONJ where she's put a clip of them both together from a TV show they did. Honestly, man, If I could go back in time and walk into that show then Schar wouldn't be the only one with the ability to shampoo a horse with his spunk.....

Both gorgeous and Olivia Newton John had such a lovely voice. RIP. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Without wanting to lower the tone but doing so anyway.....I saw a tweet from Lynda Carter mourning ONJ where she's put a clip of them both together from a TV show they did. Honestly, man, If I could go back in time and walk into that show then Schar wouldn't be the only one with the ability to shampoo a horse with his spunk.....

Both gorgeous and Olivia Newton John had such a lovely voice. RIP. 

Linda Carter as Wonder Woman is possibly the most breathtakingly beautiful woman ever to have drawn breath :bloodywank:

• Like 5

I used to love Wonder Woman. Despite not really being able to remember anything except Linda Carter :lol: I think she had a lasso that could make you tell the truth and bracelets that could deflect bullets? I think just about anyone who had a thing for women fancied her back then though 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lamont Dozier, 81. 

Absolute fucking legend. 

I’ve a mate lives in forest hall who’s a big vinyl collector who has a juke box. He likes a lot of different stuff but in particular northern soul. A few year back all the Motown singles were released on 7” in box sets by year. From about ‘64 onwards until the late 60s just about every single one is a stone cold classic. The label’s output was absolutely incredible. I think Paul McCartney was saying one time how when the Beatles were at their peak the stuff coming out of Motown (rather than the Beach Boys or the Stones) was what they considered to rival them / inspire them to be even better 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lynda Carter might be in her 70s but I’d happily put her hip out. :lol:

That era was full of some quality blart mind you. Sally James was right up there as well :smile:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I used to love Wonder Woman. Despite not really being able to remember anything except Linda Carter :lol: I think she had a lasso that could make you tell the truth and bracelets that could deflect bullets? I think just about anyone who had a thing for women fancied her back then though 

Aye, who can forget those …bracelets :lol:

c4e313c2ce4703618957fa3213a48a26c6f0bdd6

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...