Yes Gemmill...

catmag

After kicking Harry in the bollocks yesterday by making the official announcement, he was 15 minutes away . He's the 1st one to leave Balmoral this morning 

Edited by trooper

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I had a takeaway too as it happens but I scranned the lot. What a fucking cockney gimp, I'm more of a republican than him and he played for the republic of Ireland whilst I've still got my grandfather's old sash somewhere in the loft. :lol:

• Haha 1

At the end of the music round at the Pub Quiz I run, I always play a long song over the speakers whilst I'm marking the round. I've had a few requests this morning to play some 'Queen' this Sunday. 

'Another One Bites The Dust' ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

At the end of the music round at the Pub Quiz I run, I always play a long song over the speakers whilst I'm marking the round. I've had a few requests this morning to play some 'Queen' this Sunday. 

Could do Killer Queen, but surely put on the Queen is Dead by the Smiths? 

19 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Fucking government, if leagues say we'll play, they'll get pelters from some, if they don't they'll get shit from fans !!

Now they've been given the green light, I think the decision will be driven by money. Also, we've no idea yet when Charlie boy is gonna hold the funeral. If he puts it on a weekend that's another round of fixtures fucked. 

So I think we might get a full set of games this weekend to protect against that. 

17 minutes ago, Craig said:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Now they've been given the green light, I think the decision will be driven by money. Also, we've no idea yet when Charlie boy is gonna hold the funeral. If he puts it on a weekend that's another round of fixtures fucked. 

So I think we might get a full set of games this weekend to protect against that. 

Reckon you're right. And there will be kock on effects, so the GNR will probably go ahead etc. Nee events next weekend probably. 

27 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fat bottomed girls. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Reckon you're right. And there will be kock on effects, so the GNR will probably go ahead etc. Nee events next weekend probably. 

.com are suggesting that there still might be issues with policing in London. Presumably cos of all the divs descending on the Palace. 

So games in London might still be affected. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...