Yes Gemmill...

catmag

19 minutes ago, catmag said:

Eh? Which hospital Is cancelling operations because of this? The only line we’ve had at our place is that any flags on site will be at half mast and there’s going to be a book of condolence (I’m sure the RF don’t give a shit what the staff of a hospital think but there you go) There’s certainly no surgery being cancelled. 

I know, was just highlighting the ridiculousness of what is happening. The Met Office tweeted they weren't going to make a weather forecast out of a mark of respect! Crazy. I know the NHS will keep on working as usual but understand my Mum's anxiety now too (she said everything shut when George VI died). 

Just been on Talksport how football good banks will have a knock on effect due to football being postponed. 

Not even close to putting 2+2 together thay whilst under her 'great reign' that food banks in the UK are even a fucking thing 

• Like 1

Just now, Billy Whitehurst said:

Any word on this bank holiday?

I’ll be like ‘Fathers for Justice’ on the roof of Buckingham Palace if they don’t give us at least one day off.

I only listened to the boring jug eared twat in the hope he'd announce we're getting that Monday off. I reckon it'll be on Sunday and we'll get a day off for the coronation, some time in Spring or is it more immediate?

Just now, Renton said:

I only listened to the boring jug eared twat in the hope he'd announce we're getting that Monday off. I reckon it'll be on Sunday and we'll get a day off for the coronation, some time in Spring or is it more immediate?

SOmeone said it was up to business discretion.  No bother to me as I don't work Monday's :lol: 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Probably quite a bit longer than that. 

I’d imagine there’s a fair bit of planning involved, (not least by the various terrorist loonies who’ll fancy a bit of it), and the rozzers who’ll stop them. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just watched Charlie's speech. He resisted confessing about Diana. Probably sensible to wait til he's got the crown on his head. 

Didn't he receive a million pounds or something from the Bin laden family for his "charity" recently, or at least it came to light recently. That will be swept even further under the rug now he's King. One thing that could be said in his favour is that supposedly Osama was the definiton of the black sheep. The rest of his family are actually very well to do businesspeople, doctors etc, as far as I'm aware. 

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Probably quite a bit longer than that. 

I’d imagine there’s a fair bit of planning involved, (not least by the various terrorist loonies who’ll fancy a bit of it), and the rozzers who’ll stop them. 

Apparently he specifically wants the ceremony to reflect Britain's ethnic diversity. The Daily Mail lot will be so conflicted. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...