Yes Gemmill...

catmag

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

What is this "hoop stretching" you talk about, enlighten me 

Basically he's got hoop like a clowns pocket owing to his missus being a little overzealous with...err...str...never mind 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I can give him some tips with that mind-

1- Stop taking public money, you obscenely wealthy twat. 

2- Stop taking public money, you obscenely wealthy twat. 

3- See 1&2. 

It wasn’t really meant as a defence of him on my part, as he’s an ‘environmentalist’ who flies everywhere but it would be a good start. Given once it’s reduced it’s not going to be expanded again. 

So today I thought I'd try to see what the other side of the political aisle are saying about all of this, and as normal for the poorly informed right wing views of "the average joe" I headed over to RTG.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/lets-discuss-the-monarchy.1589094/

Obviously there's some balance in there but some really incredible things posted too:

No respect the Youth ,my lad wouldn't even sing the national anthem at Wembley, he chose to sit down . We had Strong words

My son is 19, I’m very proud that he admired the queen, saddened by her death and will respect King Charles. He is a monarchist Like his dad And grandad before him.

When I took mine to Twickenham last year, he told me on the way he would be singing the national anthem loud and proud in case it was his last opportunity to sing God Save The Queen, sadly he was right. A very proud moment to see him belting it out that day.

The public around the world loved her. Accept that you are in a small minority globally and move on. Simply by you trolling these threads proves she meant more to you than you think.
If she stirred up enough feelings in you to comment on the negatives without really knowing any facts then you must ask yourself the question ‘why didn’t I like her?”

In response to someone asking what she really did in to be so worthy of respect and admiration, this random mackem makes clear that he actually hasn't got a clue but is going to shut people down for challenging the issue regardless:

Really mate? Are you being serious?
There is not enough bandwidth to list everything that she did for this country.
You are coming across as a bit ridiculous now marra.
Even the most ardent anti royalist wouldn't pose that question marra.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

So today I thought I'd try to see what the other side of the political aisle are saying about all of this, and as normal for the poorly informed right wing views of "the average joe" I headed over to RTG.

Obviously there's some balance in there but some really incredible things posted too:

No respect the Youth ,my lad wouldn't even sing the national anthem at Wembley, he chose to sit down . We had Strong words

My son is 19, I’m very proud that he admired the queen, saddened by her death and will respect King Charles. He is a monarchist Like his dad And grandad before him.

When I took mine to Twickenham last year, he told me on the way he would be singing the national anthem loud and proud in case it was his last opportunity to sing God Save The Queen, sadly he was right. A very proud moment to see him belting it out that day.

The public around the world loved her. Accept that you are in a small minority globally and move on. Simply by you trolling these threads proves she meant more to you than you think.
If she stirred up enough feelings in you to comment on the negatives without really knowing any facts then you must ask yourself the question ‘why didn’t I like her?”

In response to someone asking what she really did in to be so worthy of respect and admiration, this random mackem makes clear that he actually hasn't got a clue but is going to shut people down for challenging the issue regardless:

Place is full of absolute raging gammons. There was one on there who was implying violence against anyone who dissented from the offical mourning stance. Ironic really this as weren't they on Olly's side whilst Newcastle was royalist?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Place is full of absolute raging gammons. There was one on there who was implying violence against anyone who dissented from the offical mourning stance. Ironic really this as weren't they on Olly's side whilst Newcastle was royalist?  

Yeah think I saw one of them say something like that. He was shouted down.

I'm noticing as well that they've gone into full 'thoughts and prayers' mode and I would estimate about 30% of their entire community currently has Liz as their avatar.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I thought the the mackems were intrinsically anti-royal and that's where the rivalry with Newcastle comes from. 

UNLESS THAT WAS BULLSHIT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tom said:

I thought the the mackems were intrinsically anti-royal and that's where the rivalry with Newcastle comes from. 

UNLESS THAT WAS BULLSHIT

Judging by the number of "I'm a grown man and I'm literally in tears marra' style comments, and a seeming determination to have Liz renamed as "Queen Elizabeth the Great", I guess it must have been!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

UNLESS THAT WAS BULLSHIT

It was pointed out on here recently that Sunderland didn’t even exist (whereas Newcastle was a major city) at the time of the English Civil War

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m blocked by him on Twitter but has William Storey got anything to say about all this? 

Can't actually see that he's said anything tbh. Just been harping on about his F1 delusions. Mick Lowe would tear him limb from limb for this ffs.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Judging by the number of "I'm a grown man and I'm literally in tears marra' style comments, and a seeming determination to have Liz renamed as "Queen Elizabeth the Great", I guess it must have been!

She did grant them city status in the absence of any proper evidence, or logic, at all

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

It was pointed out on here recently that Sunderland didn’t even exist (whereas Newcastle was a major city) at the time of the English Civil War

Sunderland still isn't a city for the god fearing Catholic or person of taste. 

God deliberately put cathedral's there so we'd know where cities were. It's pretty simple.

If we were deciding City status on joplins department stores or Jackie Whites fish market than by all means Sunderland is a city but we don't and it's not.

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...