Yes Gemmill...

catmag

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I know you lads have been desperate to hear the thoughts of pug-faced Sweaty Sixties Singer Lulu on the change of monarchs. 

I apologise for my tardiness, but here it is. 
59A7A92B-3593-468B-8A62-4F431A8EE4FD.thumb.jpeg.4de83d2d4ff32798bcde32bfdf61f738.jpeg

Rest easy, boys, rest easy. 

:lol: what a fucking bint 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It was on the radio. I need ambient noise, anything, when I do certain work tasks. 

You want to start listening to some of that there ambient music 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just had an work email saying that it’s business as usual at our place on Monday 19th.  All outpatients appointments and surgery going ahead as planned. Staff will get a day in lieu added to their holidays. 

11 minutes ago, catmag said:

Just had an work email saying that it’s business as usual at our place on Monday 19th.  All outpatients appointments and surgery going ahead as planned. Staff will get a day in lieu added to their holidays. 

What’s happening with the strike? 
Is it being postponed ? 

I’ve got a big birthday bash this weekend. Friday to Monday up in Hay-on-Wye.  The new bank holiday means loads of people can now stay on the Sunday night too.  And hopefully the drive home will be quiet as driving is probably to be frowned upon on the big day.  

So this has worked out well for me.  Cheers Lizzie.  

• Haha 1

No news today at work about the 'bank holiday', just looked on the govt website and it's not statutory. Loads of 'its up to your employer' type answers. :lol: I've a feeling we might get a lieu day at best but will be in. (I'm nights on Sunday this week so would've loved to have got out of that). 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s happening with the strike? 
Is it being postponed ? 

Nurses strike? There isn’t one. There was an RCN ballot due to open on Thursday on potential strike action in the future but that’s been postponed. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sonatine said:

She was proper kids TV royalty, none of this born into it rubbish :rip: 

Loved me a bit of Grange Hill back in the days.  Gripper Stebson was pure evil, thus worthy of admiration.

Gonch  Gardiner, Ziggy Greaves, Trevor Cleaver and Mr Bronson was more my era.

RIP Mrs McClusky

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

No news today at work about the 'bank holiday', just looked on the govt website and it's not statutory. Loads of 'its up to your employer' type answers. :lol: I've a feeling we might get a lieu day at best but will be in. (I'm nights on Sunday this week so would've loved to have got out of that). 

We’re in and aye, we’re getting a lieu day and probably a flyer. TBH, if my choices are being battered across the head with royalist bullshit and doing some graft, send me to work

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

We’re in and aye, we’re getting a lieu day and probably a flyer. TBH, if my choices are being battered across the head with royalist bullshit and doing some graft, send me to work

I'll take an extra lieu day no bother but waiting to go in on a Sunday early evening start for that particular week is the pits. Still not heard anything, no rush, I'm finished this week's shift pattern tomorrow. :lol:

Heard nothing about getting the day off yet. But ours is an international business so it may be that we don't. Not fussed either way as I do fuck all on a Monday anyway :lol:

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We're getting the day off, but them I'm a top shelf banker so I'd expect nothing less. 

How would they tell the difference?

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...