Yes Gemmill...

catmag

I'm in work for the first time since the fateful day. Having to really reign it in, it's killing me

Fucking idiots

Also I've got vans delivering in Central London, apparently people are just wandering about in the middle of the road like the walking dead. 

Clients constantly ringing up complaing about delayed deliveries, Sorry Madam I don't know if you've heard but the fucking Queen died and people are cunts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm in work for the first time since the fateful day. Having to really reign it in, it's killing me

Fucking idiots

Also I've got vans delivering in Central London, apparently people are just wandering about in the middle of the road like the walking dead. 

Clients constantly ringing up complaing about delayed deliveries, Sorry Madam I don't know if you've heard but the fucking Queen died and people are cunts

I've not witnessed a single thing here that anything is different. It's definitely a Southern thing. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Some crazy yanks too. One just said he never had a chance to meet the queen before, so maybe now he would get the chance.

Errr....

Best be searched for the Necronomicon before he gets there.

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

When it's a million people marching for another vote on Brexit, the RW media narrative is all "don't these people have jobs to go to?". Wonder how much of that we'll be seeing here.

It;s a Bank Holiday

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Jesus Christ.

Why? What possesses thousands of people to queue for that long to wander past a dead millionaire they've likely never met.

My boss says he's going. Plans on getting there for 1am Saturday morning. So basically is prepared to give up most of his weekend to walk past, as has been pointed out, a wooden box with a flag on it. :stars:

Each to their own but it seems utterly mental to me. 

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

My boss says he's going. Plans on getting there for 1am Saturday morning. So basically is prepared to give up most of his weekend to walk past, as has been pointed out, a wooden box with a flag on it. :stars:

Each to their own but it seems utterly mental to me. 

Jesus Christ Craig, how haven't you been promoted beyond this ghoul?

2 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Is there not a webcam you can just look at for 30 seconds?  We all coped during the pandemic with remote viewing. 

Yes, the BBC are live streaming the coffin, as mentioned on previous page. That's my weekend entertainment sorted. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yes, the BBC are live streaming the coffin, as mentioned on previous page. That's my weekend entertainment sorted. 

I'm enjoying the paradox.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Jesus Christ Craig, how haven't you been promoted beyond this ghoul?

:lol: He's retiring in a couple of years ... it'll come

• Like 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...