Yes Gemmill...

catmag

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

My GP's is closing. This is after several weeks of receiving texts saying routine things are cancelled due to shortage of staff.

Blame the people who made it a bank holiday. You can't make people who work office hours go in on a public holiday 

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was expecting it to be to this , tbh, tbs. 

🎵 Liz is in a box,

Liz is in a [checks] solid mohogany draped in Royal Standard box"  🎶

Okay, that's as disrespectful as I want to go. Look what you made me do!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My friends a GP and they're not closing 

It's a discretionary holiday, and GPs are effectively private contractors. Plus makes much more sense to give days of in lieu rather than cancel medical appointments that may jeopardise people's health. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Blame the people who made it a bank holiday. You can't make people who work office hours go in on a public holiday 

Yes, yes you can.

Edited by ewerk

I saw a bit of the march from the palace to Westminster and it’s quite ironic that the only two of the family who saw active are the only two not in military uniform.

Both stripped of that privilege for equally heinous crimes obvs.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Yes, the BBC are live streaming the coffin, as mentioned on previous page. That's my weekend entertainment sorted. 

I have just watched twenty minutes of this and it is brilliant. Apart from being macabre, bizarre and almost biblical in its epic lunacy, it is sensational people watching.  Essential viewing.  9/10. 

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I have just watched twenty minutes of this and it is brilliant. Apart form being macabre, bizarre and almost biblical in its epic lunacy, it is sensational people watching.  Essential viewing.  9/10. 

:lol:

Has it been reviewed on IMDB yet? 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I have just watched twenty minutes of this and it is brilliant. Apart form being macabre, bizarre and almost biblical in its epic lunacy, it is sensational people watching.  Essential viewing.  9/10. 

I think of all the acts of extreme Britishness that we’ve seen over the past however long it is since she died, ( a week, a month, a year, feels like it), people standing in a TWO AND A FUCKING HALF MILE  queue takes the cake. 

They all look like absolute husks. 

It’s glorious :lol:

• Haha 3

I want to say something snarky and insulting about those people but I honestly just can not fathom it :lol:

Its just a baffling amount of horseshit from start to finish.

• Like 1

Some of them will realise it’s ridiculous you’d think. But once you’ve committed to that queue you almost have to stay in it. Not only that but pretend it’s all worth it when some news camera is shoved in your face. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

BA85ED63-F811-47CA-B275-EC35E5A57E12.jpeg

Some Rangers fans rightly get the piss taken out of them but these fuckers can just as bad in a different way but stuff like this is genuinely amusing as to me I'd shrug my shoulders but the RW go fucking nuts about it. :lol: They're getting slaughtered for this when in my world if I was going to slaughter them it would have fuck all to do with this and more because of their self righteous, entitled glory hunting psyche and neediness. The same grief merchants were right up rangers fans hoops last night. 

• Like 3

I was speaking to my wife about it last night.  When I saw Charlie turn up at Buck House, I admit, it evoked some emotions in me of my father passing.  But that was for a small time.  Some of them stood in a piss stained line for hours to walk passed this 'out of respect' will be the sort to totally ignore a tramp etc.  They don't have a fucking clue what respect is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Some Rangers fans rightly get the piss taken out of them but these fuckers can just as bad in a different way but stuff like this is genuinely amusing as to me I'd shrug my shoulders but the RW go fucking nuts about it. :lol: They're getting slaughtered for this when in my world if I was going to slaughter them it would have fuck all to do with this and more because of their self righteous, entitled glory hunting psyche and neediness. The same grief merchants were right up rangers fans hoops last night. 

Grief merchants you say?….

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I was speaking to my wife about it last night.  When I saw Charlie turn up at Buck House, I admit, it evoked some emotions in me of my father passing.  But that was for a small time.  Some of them stood in a piss stained line for hours to walk passed this 'out of respect' will be the sort to totally ignore a tramp etc.  They don't have a fucking clue what respect is.

Its sad for the queens family. I’ve no idea how anyone can grieve someone else’s to the extent that some are apparently able to…and the fuckin state of some of those turning up to shuffle past the queen, fuckin hell… they’re not that upset and fuckin respectful if they can’t put a shirt & tie on or wear something that’s suitable for what is a state occasion :lol:

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...