Yes Gemmill...

catmag

It's easy to call them so I will, err, I mean.... If that's what they want to do I think they're mental but it's their business. I'm more bothered by the media overkill which no doubt has added a few to that queue.

• Like 4

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

It's easy to call them so I will, err, I mean.... If that's what they want to do I think they're mental but it's their business. I'm more bothered by the media overkill which no doubt has added a few to that queue.

Pretty much what the wife has said.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's pretty much where I am. I get that some people genuinely want to do this and it has absolutely no impact on me - it's their right to do so. But the excessive media coverage is utterly bananas. As far as I'm concerned they actively wanted the queuing to become ridiculous just to create a news story. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I wonder if anyone has rang Cliff Richard and told him there’s a bit of rain due overnight?

If it’s good enough for Wimbledon, it’s good enough for The Queueen. 

"Queenie doesn't live here anymore

She's in a box on the first floor"

• Haha 3

Metro Radio has this monumentally annoying thick cunt doing their daytime show (it’s on at work) and he was interviewing some toucher who once saw the queen for 6 seconds, 47 years ago. I can’t remember what the toucher said but the thick cunt was going “it must have been emotional for you when she died. I’ve been an emotional wreck all week!” And I would love it if these people could articulate why. Explain to me why. Go through your thought process and explain to me. You can’t. Because you’re a dopey cunt with the mental capacity of a shot glass who is pretending to be sad because apparently, you’re supposed to. I’d love to headbutt him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...